⚽️Chapter 7⚽️

~Team Z Monitoring Room~

Sitting around and staring at the screen, Team Z observed a match between two teams, their eyes focused on a specific one.

"In the next match, we'll be facing Team W. And their key players are these two; The Wanima Brothers." Iemon spoke.

Team W
BLLK Ranking 232
Wanima Keisuke (younger)

Team W
BLLK Ranking 233
Wanima Junichi (elder)

"Hmmm..." Y/n stared at the twins' profile.

'They remind me of Smiley and Angry. But, instead, the older one isn't smiling like Angry does. Their expressions are swapped compared to the Kawata twins.' He thought.

"These twins are pretty good when it comes to their joint play style." Iemon sighed as he crossed his arms, leaning back in his chair.

"In fact, when they played against Team X, they scored 4 goals combined. With their unique sense of distance, these two can initiate their own plays. Their weapon is their pass-and-go play style which will be difficult to stop, even if we're aware of it."

"But these guys can't use their weapons when they're alone." Isagi pointed out.

"Correct. So, we'll split them. That's the key to defeating Team W." Iemon nodded.

"But, wait a sec. Why's Iemon being the stand-in coach? Kuon's usually the one with the nerd talk, right?" Raichi said.

"That's because Kuon hasn't gotten back from his bath yet..." Iemon awkwardly smiled as he rubbed his head.

"Uh...is it wrong for me to take the lead?" He asked.

"Hey, I've come up with a strategy too!" Naruhaya grunted as Gagamaru tightly gripped his head.

"Kuon's taking forever in the bath..." Igarashi sighed.

"You think he boiled himself to death?" Naruhaya grinned.

"Maybe he slipped and knocked himself out." Y/n piped in before his head was smacked by Raichi.

"Don't say dumb shit like that. Kuon's probably on his way." Raichi scoffed.

Speak of the devil, the door opened and Kuon stumbled into the room, panting as his face was tinted red.

"Sorry for the wait!" Kuon apologized.

"Oh. He's alive!" Igarashi said.

"Sorry. It took me a lot of time to figure out a name for tomorrow's tactic." Kuon explained.

"Really? Wow. You took longer than my sister does! I almost thought you weren't coming back." Y/n joked as he stared at Kuon with slightly half-lidded eyes.

"Are you already tired? Jeez..." Chigiri sweat dropped, observing how Y/n swayed in the seat beside him.

"I keep eating the gummies Jinpachi gives me and I'm only starting to realize that they might be melatonin..." Y/n squinted his eyes.

"Oh..." Chigiri deadpanned.

Returning to the team, Kuon entered the room as the rest greeted him.

"Don't die on us, man! We're gonna be a ten-man team if you do!" Igarashi joked.

"What're you guys up to?" Kuon asked.

"We were just watching the monitor for our analysis." Isagi replied.