Special Chapter #1

WHAT." Isagi gaped.

"THE." Reo continued.

"HELL." Chigiri finished.

Their eyes were so wide that they were practically popping out as they stared at the same spot.

"Oh my god!" Bachira exclaimed with a huge grin.

Sitting on the bed with the blanket over his head, a super young h/c-haired boy stared at the boys with his eyes narrowed.

Bachira tried to reach forward, but Y/n immediately
jumped off the bed and backed up against a wall.

"Who are you?! I know how to fight!" Y/n exclaimed as he raised his fists.

"Ah, so I'm really not imagining this. Okay." Reo muttered, still in a daze.

"Hey, little guy. I know this sounds hard to believe, but it seems like you've somehow turned to your younger self. You're supposed to be 17." Bachira grinned as he crouched a few feet away from the boy.

"I don't believe you." Y/n huffed.

"Would you believe us if we told you that Ego-san could confirm it?" Isagi questioned.

"Huh? Jinpachi? You know him?" Y/n perked up.

"Mhm. Would you like us to take you to him?" Isagi asked.

"Yeah!" Y/n quickly nodded. 

As Isagi turned to lead the way, he slightly gasped as Y/n jumped onto his back.

"Carry on!" Y/n exclaimed as he pointed ahead.

"Sure..." Isagi muttered.

'So he's always been like this or something?' He thought.

"Hey, wouldn't you like me to give you a piggyback ride? I am your best friend, you know? We even gave each other nicknames." Bachira said as he pointed to himself.

"How could I be best friends with you? You're old." Y/n squinted his eyes.

"That's because..." Bachira muttered, feeling an arrow shoot through his heart.

"How about we hurry along? I'm sure Y/n wants an explanation from someone he trusts." Chigiri quickly stepped in.

"Hmm..." Y/n stared at him.

"Huh? What is it?" Chigiri slightly sweat dropped.

"What's your name?" Y/n asked.

"Ah, yeah, since you don't have your memory, you don't know our names." Isagi blinked.

"That kinda sucks." Reo exhaled.

"I'm Bachira Meguru! Nice to meet you, young N/n." Bachira grinned.

"Okay." Y/n blinked.

"I'm Isagi Yoichi..." Isagi sweat dropped.

"Hmm." Y/n rubbed his chin.

"Mikage Reo. Don't be afraid to ask me for help." Reo smiled as he clapped his hands. 

'How about you help me get outta here...' Y/n thought.

"Chigiri Hyoma."

"Hmmm..." Y/n shut his eyes in a thinking manner as he held his hand to his chin.

"Alright." He nodded.

"Also, are we there yet? This is taking forever. Why is this building ginormous?" Y/n huffed.

'And why are you miniature?' Isagi deadpanned.