⚽️Chapter 12⚽️

"It's all over with this play! It's our win for sure, Team Z!" Iemon shouted.

Reo grit his teeth before yelling, "Go back! Team V, defend! If we stop them, we'll win! It's the last play!"

'I see...I can feel it! The ones who can get the ball rolling...are these four!' Isagi thought as he ran while glancing at Y/n, Bachira, Chigiri, and Kunigami.

'The goal scent is emitting from those four. With my eyes, brain, and foresight, I'll become the bridge for that goal! The counter is the last play. If the ball gets stolen, it's game over!'

"I'll stop you...! I'll fucking break you...!" Reo scowled as he approached Isagi.

'I'll be the one to score! This ball...I'll see it through, even if it's the last thing I do!' Isagi thought before kicking the ball to the side.

'Go, Bachira! With your dribble, cut through the enemy line!'

As Bachira ran, his eyes slightly widened as a hand pulled on his shoulder, the culprit being a member of Team V.

"Bachira! Over here!" Isagi shouted before catching the ball that was passed.

'They're ready to stop him, even if it means fouling...! I'll support him for the time being! Don't stop the ball's momentum! It's a direct route from here! I'm looking at you, Chigiri! With your quick legs, run through!' He thought as he kicked the ball over.

"Gang up on him!"

"Block this side!"

"Here he comes!"

"Tch!" Chigiri clicked his tongue as he ran.

'I've been blocked...! Of course they'd make it three against one.'

"Chigiri!" Isagi called as he ran on his right side.

'Isagi! You're always right where I need you! We'll break through with a one-two!' Chigiri thought as he passed the ball, making the defenders gasp.

"What?!"

"A wing play cover?!"

As Chigiri looked at Isagi, his eyes widened to see that the latter didn't spare him another glance, leaving with the ball.

'He's cutting back to the center?! Isagi...He used me as a decoy to gather the defense to the side...?! Does he think he can shoot it by himself?!'

As Isagi ran away from Chigiri and defenders, he stared forward with analyzing eyes, glancing around the field.

'Everything's just as I predicted! I can do it! Just another 45 meters to the goal! I've got control over the entire field! No matter what, I'm gonna score!'

Kuon stared from the sideline before his hands formed into tight fists and he yelled, "You can do it!"

As Isagi kept running, he suddenly shivered as a presence seemed to loom over him and he glanced to the side to see that Seiko was approaching him.

"I thought there was something weird about you...I guess I was right. As of now, you're the most dangerous one." He spoke with a blank expression.