10. Parents

The doors of the chambers opened and inside entered Eloise. "I brought the princess as you asked." The maid said as she bowed in respect. Rhaenyra looked at Daemon and then sighed as she nodded. 

"She can come in. Thank you Eloise." Rhaneyra said as she started to fidget with her hands. Daemon walked closer to her and grabbed one of her hands making her look at him. 

"It's going to be alright." He said in a calm voice and hesitantly Rhaenyra nodded. She let go of his hand when the doors opened once again, but this time Visenya walked inside. Rhaenyra walked towards her daughter and brought her in a tight embrace. "I was so worried." She whispered in the little girl's hair.

Visenya rubbed her mother's back in comfort. "I am fine now." She whispered  back to her mother and then looked at Daemon and gave him a small smile. A matching smile appeared on the man's face as he looked at the two. The woman he loved, and their daughter, hugging. He wanted to crave that memory in his mind. 

"You sent for me." Visenya said as she pulled from the hug. Rhaenyra nodded. The little girl looked from her mother to Daemon and then back at the woman. "Am I in trouble?" She asked while raising her eyebrows in question. 

"No. No." Rhaenyra said shaking her head. "However, there is a serious matter that needs to be discussed." The woman said standing tall and guiding the little girl to sit on the bed. The maesters informed Rhaenyra that Visenya fainted most likely because of all the shock and stress she was under due to the events of the day. The suggested for the girl to rest, but Rhaenyra couldn't wait any much longer. Her daughter needed to know the truth so her plan with Daemon can work properly.

"What kind of matter?" Visenya asked as she sit and then looked at Daemon. She didn't know why he was there in the first place, if what her motherwas going to tell her was a very important matter.

"Seny..." Rhaenyra called softly as she caressed the girl's left cheek. "There is something that me and your father have been hiding from you for a very long time. But due to the circumstances and your age, I think you are ready for the truth." Visenya looked into her mother's eyes. Purple eyes boring into purple eyes. It was just the two of them. They could be honest with each other. They could tell each other anything. "My sweet child, I know how much you look up to your father and how much you love and adore him..." Rhaenyra started to say as she looked at her daughter. While looking in her trembling eyes, the woman let out a sight looking down at the ground. "You are not his child, Seny..." She ended.

Visenya's eyes widened at the hearing of her mother's words. Her body froze in the place as the girl's expression stayed blank. The color drained from her face as she looked at nothing. Visenya felt like she fell into a void. she couldn't hear or feel anything, except the echo of her mother's voice. 

You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child. You are not his child.