Chapter 86

(A/N: Short chapter but there's more to come. Welcome to Teen Wolf: The Movie and I hope you enjoy. XxD)

******************************************************************

Eli Hale got out of the Jeep as the cute girl sped off, only to see the back tire completely flattened. "Crap," he swore before his father appeared from behind the vehicle, his claws disappearing as Eli learned that the flat tire was no accident. "I'm not paying for those," he said and Derek Hale simply crossed his arms over his chest.

"Oh yes, you are," Derek corrected and Eli noted the two police cars and their owners standing outside.

"What's up, guys?" Eli waved to the Sheriff and his son-in-law.

"Chloe. Get out of the car," Jordan called and the passenger door to the Jeep opened as a gorgeous young woman with soft brown eyes and long dark hair, sighing as she failed to hide from them.

"Hi daddy," she smiled sweetly at the deputy before turning to the Sheriff. "Hi, grandpapa."

"Young lady, do you realise how much trouble you're in?" Jordan asked, his hands on his belt.

"Not that much that you have to tell mom?" she asked hopefully.

"Oh, on the contrary," Noah laughed. "In fact, you get the honour of telling your mom."

And with perfect timing, as usual, a car came speeding down the street. The fiery red Camero screeched to a stop, tire marks on the ground as the engine turned off and the door opened.

A heeled foot emerged from behind the door as a woman, even more beautiful than Chloe stood as her hair blew with the wind and sunglasses covered her eyes until she pulled them off. Her eyes locked first on the Jeep, and then Eli, and then Eli's father and then Chloe. And the door slammed shut behind her.

She looked like something out of a movie with the long dark coat that covered her tight black pants and white blouse, her matching heels clicking on the ground as she came closer.

"Hi Chloe," the woman smiled and yet, her expression was eerily intimidating.

"Hi, mom."

"Hi Eli," she greeted and the young Hale cringed.

"Hi, Aunt Angie."

"We've been here before, haven't we?" Angie asked, her smile not faltering.

"Yes," the two teenagers sang.

"And what was the consequence if we ever got here again?" Derek questioned as he stood next to his best friend.

Neither teenager said anything.

"I'm sorry, what was that? We couldn't quite hear you, even with our supernatural hearing," Angie asked sarcastically.

"That Chloe and I weren't allowed to see each other -"

"Or have any contact with each other until you tell us otherwise," Chloe finished.

"Good," Derek remarked. "You understand what's about to happen."

"My dad will give you a lift home and call a tow for the Jeep," Angie said to Derek who nodded. "Chloe, get in the car."

"Bye Eli," Chloe said wistfully as she turned back to her friend.

"Bye Chloe."

Chloe was hanging her head as she walked towards her mother's car, offering her father and grandfather a small smile before she disappeared inside the red vehicle.

"Good luck," Angie said to Derek who huffed a laugh.

"You too."

And Angie's hands were in her coat pockets as she strode over to her family, kissing her husband hello.

"Don't be too hard on her. She is your daughter after all," Jordan said and Angie sighed.

"Why couldn't she have taken after you?" she whined as she fell onto his chest and Jordan laughed.

"She did. In some ways."

"But she happened to take after you and your brother," Noah said.

"Thank god, Mischief lives in D.C, or else we'd really be in trouble," Angie said.

"Agreed," Jordan smirked. "Not to mention that Theo is in New York."

"God knows what trouble Chloe would get into with those two around," Angie said.

"But you'll still have to tell Stiles what happened to his Jeep, again," her father pointed out and she rolled her eyes.

"That's tomorrow's problem. Today I have to go do some damage control."

"I'll see you at home," Jordan said as he kissed his wife.

"Love you. Love you, too," she said first to her husband and her father as she pecked his cheek.

And Angie strode back over to her car and she winked at them, putting her sunglasses back on before she got into the driver's side. She revved the engine as the car rumbled to life and went roaring down the road back the way she came. 

Life in Beacon Hills always tired you out.