Chapter 50

(A/N: First chapter of season 6A. Hope you enjoy. XxD)

******************************************************************

"Mischief, I swear to god!" Angie swore as she sat in the passenger seat of Jordan's car, Jordan driving as they dropped him off at school since Scott had asked to borrow the Jeep since he had to be at school early and his bike was out of gas.

Three months had passed since the events with the Beast and her brother had been obsessively trying to find some problem to fix hoping it was a supernatural one. Lydia had even called her and begged her to do something about her brother who was pulling her out of bed at least three times a week for the last three months trying to see if she got a premonition about something.

And last night, he and Stiles had stopped a man from stealing helium tanks before there was this thing with a boy whose parents had magically vanished, and Scott had looked in his memories to see a guy on a horse with a gun shooting at them. Then they got Lydia to sit in the car and try and get a premonition only for her to get nothing, same with Malia who'd been looking for signs of life rather than signs of death.

"Come on! Angie, just get me the case files! Seven cars with their windshields shot out is a pattern! Not a coincidence. Remember what dad taught us?!"

"Of course, I remember what dad taught us, I work with dad! That is why you're asking me for case files that I'm not going to give you because you know that dad would never give them to you in a million years!"

"Why not?!" Stiles complained from the backseat.

"Because bullets mean a regular murderer and not supernatural and until that changes, you won't be getting a thing from me!" Angie retorted, Jordan just smiling at the two of them. Their bickering was rather entertaining.

"Hey, Parrish-"

"Don't even think about it," Angie intervened, her warning to both men. "You have blackmailed my boyfriend into enough of your schemes for the last three months," she scolded Stiles.

"Sorry, Stiles," Jordan laughed.

"You're still on thin ice," he glared, and Angie rolled her eyes.

"Apparently I've been on thin ice for three months. It's a wonder it hasn't broken," Jordan said as he looked at his girlfriend.

"Especially considering you're a hellhound with the ability to light yourself on fire," she replied jokingly as they pulled into the school parking lot.

"Thanks for the ride," Stiles muttered as he unbuckled his seatbelt and Angie gave him a smile as she got out of the car too.

"Mischief, I know you just want to help," she said as she held his biceps, his bag on his shoulder. "But Alex's case so far is just a regular missing persons case. And the minute that changes, I promise, you will be my first phone call. But until then, please just try and be a normal high school senior?"

"Angel," Stiles whined.

"Please. You will never get into law enforcement like you want to if you don't pass senior year and you and Scott missed an absurd number of classes last semester."

"Fine," he groaned. "I'll try."

"Hey, Evie," Jordan called from the window. "Forgetting something?"

"Oh, thanks," she smiled as she reached through the passenger window to grab the page he was handing her.

"What's that? Is that the analysis on Alex's car?" he asked eagerly, and Angie only smiled.

"It's your senior photo application form. I figured you'd forget or lose it, so I emailed Natalie and filled it out for you, since the deadline is today. I have an extra copy at the station if you lose this one and need me to drop it off," she explained as she turned over the page to reveal the details she'd filled in for him.

"I did forget," he revealed as he took the form from her. "Thanks, Angel."

"You're welcome, Mischief," she said as she kissed his temple. "Have a good day. I love you."

"Love you too. I'll see you at home."

And Stiles folded the page as he stuck it in his pocket and headed towards the doors as she climbed back into the car.

"He'll be fine. You know that right?" Jordan said to her as she didn't take her eyes off her brother till he disappeared behind blue doors.

"Yeah, but I still worry about him. He's my baby brother."

Jordan gently held her chin with his thumb and index finger as he moved her face to look at him. "You're a good sister. Stiles is going to be perfectly fine, Evie," he promised, and she smiled at him.

"You know, I was on the fence about that nickname at first but now I only like it when it comes from your lips."

Jordan kept his grip on her as he pulled her in closer. "Well, you like a lot of things I can do with my lips," he smirked as he kissed her. "And my tongue."

Another kiss.

"And my fingers."

Angie covered his mouth with her fingers before he could keep going as she rolled her eyes at him. "You may be a dirty man Mr Deputy, but you know how to get your job done."

"Likewise," he returned as she dragged her fingers off his lips.

He kissed her once more, her lips as addictive as cocaine. "Can I treat you to breakfast before work?" he asked as she laid back in her seat.

"Oh, you treat me well, Jordan, so very well," she grinned lazily, happily content with her life for the moment. "Let's go."