Chapter 64

(A/N: Since it's NYE, please enjoy this bonus chapter - 2 more to go until we finish season 6A. Hope you enjoy. XxD)

******************************************************************

"How the hell do you merge worlds?" Stiles asked as they walked along the tracks towards the school, Jordan with his hand on the small of Angie's back as she kept her hand linked with Stiles'. She finally had two of the people she loved most in the world back and she wasn't about to let them go. Even if it felt like he'd been back for a while when his reaction to discovering that he'd been gone for three months was to have his sister and her hellhound burn down the school in protest. And though she'd gladly do that, she'd gladly do anything for her brother, she promised to negotiate something with Natalie if that was the case. Her brother was too smart not to graduate....and become a university's problem and not hers.

"Ok, nowhere in the manual did it say that werewolves can do that. And Scott and I pretty much wrote the manual."

"But Douglas isn't just a werewolf," Angie pointed out.

"But even after he ate the pineal gland of that ghost rider, he couldn't move between worlds. He needed Parrish to force his way in. We can't move between worlds, and we don't have the time to make or find another rift. I mean, look how long it took to break Stiles out," Scott continued.

"We can't move between worlds," Liam repeated as he pulled everyone to a stop. "But Corey can. He can exist in both worlds."

"And he can take people with him," Scott recalled.

"Like he did at that party? Was he the one that pulled the ghost rider into the room?" Jordan asked and everyone nodded.

"And at the lacrosse game he brought us into theirs," Scott added.

"What if that's how Douglas is doing it? What if Corey's the key?" Liam exclaimed.

"You think a teenage chimera that has the powers of a chameleon," Jordan began.

"Is being used by a Löwenmensch to bring his supernatural army of ghost riders into our world for his own nefarious purposes?" Angie finished with furrowed brows as she tried to state what Liam was implying.

"Well that doesn't make my brain hurt," Jordan said sarcastically as Angie huffed a laugh.

"Ok, interesting theory," Stiles praised. "Solid logic, it is, but he's in there and we're out here. So, the only way to save everyone now is to divert the train."

"But Douglas and the ghost riders will still be in our world. We have to stop them from merging," Jordan pointed out.

"We have to get him back," Liam yearned.

"How?" Stiles inquired.

"I'm going into the Hunt," Liam said determinedly.

"No, no, Liam, I think you're confused," Stiles soothed as he let go of his sister's hand and took a step closer to the beta, unknowingly making his sister anxious as they ceased contact. "We're trying to get people out of the Hunt."

"He can get taken by a ghost rider," Scott offered.

"It's just...that's not a pleasant option. I'm speaking from experience," Stiles replied.

Tired of their bickering, Jordan simply nudged Liam and pointed out the ghost-like hoofprints that they could now see on the ground.

It took a second, but the young teenager eventually put it together. "I don't need to get taken to get into the Hunt!" he blurted triumphantly.