Epilogue

8 MONTHS LATER

******************************************************************

"Mom! Mom!"

"Whoa, sweetheart! I'm happy to see you too, but let me put my bag down first," Angie laughed as she kissed the top of Luke's head before he let her go and allowed her to put her bag down and remove her coat.

"Watch this!" he exclaimed before he let his eyes glow and then shifted completely, letting out a small roar before shifting back.

"Look at you! I'm so proud of you!" Angie praised as she hugged him again and Luke couldn't wipe the smile off his face.

"Dad and Theo helped," he explained but you could tell that Angie's words meant everything to him. He'd spent a little over a month with Angie and her family in D.C. before deciding to head to Beacon Hills with them and it was the best decision he ever made. They had been nothing but kind and accommodating as he got used to his new normal. Chloe and Eli showed him around Beacon Hills High and sat with him at lunch until he made friends of his own, but he still sat with them often. Jordan and Theo – who had moved home for a little bit – had helped him redesign the guest room to make it perfect for him. They'd painted the walls, hung up posters, and got new bed sheets and a beanbag chair, but Luke's favourite thing in his room was the photo on his bedside table. It was a family photo taken at Luke's birthday party a few months ago. Jordan and Angie had gone all out for it and it ended up being the first time he called Angie and Jordan mom and dad. He was a little more hesitant of calling Jordan dad, but the hellhound never once pressured him. He wasn't there to replace his real dad so if he wanted to call him dad, it was all up to him. Angie, Jordan, Chloe, Theo and Derek had all been there for Luke during the last few full moons, talking him through it and helping him find control and find his anchor.

And now that he had been in full control for the last two full moons, they were working on his shifting. Angie was very clear in that she wanted him to focus on one thing at a time, first mastering control on a full moon and then that control can be transferred to his ability to shift at will. And once he mastered that, then they could work on other skills like chemo-signals and taking someone else's pain.

"Well, now we have even more to celebrate tomorrow night," Angie grinned as she referred to the birthday party that they were throwing for Chloe tomorrow.

Luke's face fell a little though and Angie furrowed her brows.

"Sweetheart, everything ok?" Angie asked.

"I...I had something – something I wanted to ask you," he stammered and she nodded.

"Ok," she replied, nothing but patient as she waited for him to get the words out.

"I – I have a gift for Chloe, but, I, I need... I need help to pay for it."

Angie was instantly reaching into her handbag and pulling out her wallet and slipped a silver card out of its sleeve. "Luke, please, don't ever be afraid to ask for anything, even if it's money. So long as you're not buying drugs or anything like that, I'm more than happy to help you."

Luke chuckled at that, very glad of her ability to make him feel comfortable in any given situation. "You really mean that?"

She grinned. "Of course. I'd give you Jordan's card, but we have a joint account so it's kinda pointless."

He laughed again as he took the card that she offered. "Thanks, mom."

"You're welcome," she said as she kissed his head. "Are you going to tell me what you got Chloe?"

"You know how Uncle Stiles is going to give her the Jeep?" he asked, and she nodded. "Well, I found these Star Wars seat covers and window stickers that I think she'll like."

"Oh, she definitely will. You know that she and Uncle Stiles are crazy when it comes to Star Wars. It's also probably the only thing that he'll allow to be put onto the Jeep."

"Probably."

"But I have to say, that is an amazingly thoughtful gift."

Luke had a bashful smile on his face. "Thanks, mom."

"Hey, Collins!" called a voice and they turned to see Theo standing in his underwear with a water gun balanced on his shoulder. "Come on, we're gonna ambush Jordan."

"Hells yeah!" he replied as put Angie's card in his mouth and yanked his shirt over his head, trying to get his shoes off after as he hopped on one foot.

"Ok. You know where this lives. Come get it when you're done attacking my husband," Angie said as she slipped the card out of his mouth and put it back into her wallet.

"You want to come, Ange?" Theo asked and he regretted it when she smirked.

"No, thanks. I attacked him this morning," she said as both boys cringed as they understood what she meant. "And keep the water guns outside, please. And so help you if you wet the couch-"

"We won't wet the couch, mom," Luke said, Theo tossing him a water gun that he caught after he'd stripped down to his underwear as well and they ran off in search of Jordan.

"I live with literal fucking animals," Angie sighed as she kicked Luke's clothes to the side. "Luke Collins, you better pick up these clothes!" she shouted into the house as she walked into the kitchen only to have someone lift her up off her feet. "Jordan?! Jordan what are you doing?! Jordan, don't!" she protested as he led her outside and towards their pool before dunking both of them into it.

The water was ice as they came up for air, Angie's clothes sticking to her skin as she pushed the hair from her face. "Oh, you suck," she panted as she saw Jordan's smug grin, the man also in his underwear because apparently she married a child, not that she was really complaining.

"Oh, I do more than that. And you have got way too many clothes on," he replied as he came closer, his hands going to the buttons on her blouse as he began to pop them open and her lips curved into a smile. She lived for these little moments that seemed to be out of a movie, especially when she basically had four kids to deal with if you counted Theo and Eli who both seemed to never leave her house.

Her shirt had slipped off her shoulders, the material pulling tight around her body as she wrapped her arms around his neck, his muscled biceps curling around her as her legs lifted up to hug his waist, his hands sliding down her sides and onto her ass as he enjoyed the simple pleasure of just kissing his wife.

But of course, that pleasure didn't last long as they were hit with water from outside the pool, Theo and Luke shooting them with their water guns.

"You two are so dead!" Angie laughed after she used Jordan as a shield until they were out of water. They were smart enough to run as Angie shucked off her shirt and hoisted herself out of the pool, losing her pants and heels as she went for the hose, her black underwear much like a bikini as Jordan followed suit, running for Luke who laughed as he was tossed over Jordan's shoulder.

"What the hell? Why does no one invite me to these things?!" exclaimed Chloe as she walked out the back door after her date with Eli to see her family having fun without her.

"Break up with your boyfriend then, Chlo," Theo smirked before firing his gun at Angie who had turned the hose on him.

"You're gonna get it, chimera-boy," she snapped as she shimmied out of her dress and pounced on him as he turned his gun on her.

Their bodies were nothing to be ashamed of and with half the supernatural things their family could do, they were half-naked most of the time anyway – except Theo who was completely naked when he turned into a wolf, no longer a coyote after Angie bit him but he still retained the ability to shift completely.

Never did she think she'd end up here. In the backyard of a nice house with her husband and her kids, with her pack. For a girl who thought her life was over when she became a teen wolf, she got a pretty happy ending.