Part 1

"Kook, please only this time" sung-hoon almost begged while holding onto jungkook's shirt. "Nope, I'm not going on a blind date for you again sung-hoon" jungkook walked away, but before he could do that, a hand grabbed him. "Pleaseeeeeeeeeee, you're my only hope". "Ughhhh okay, but this is the last time". "Come, we have to go shopping for clothes now" sung-hoon said all exited. Jungkook knew what that meant, he had to try on literally all the outfits on for sung-hoon and in the end sung-hoon always picked the first one.

"Is this good?" Jungkook asked gasping for air after a millions time of changing. "Perfect!" Sung-hoon said while clapping in his hands. "You look so beautiful kook. And o yeah, I forgot to say that the blind date starts in 10 minutes, come fast". "I think I'm gonna die because of him" jungkook sighed.
He looked at himself in the mirror and saw himself in a white suit and a lot of makeup, hopefully he could scare the blind date of his best friend off.
Time skip blind date

Jungkook was sitting at a table for a few minutes when a very handsome man came his way. "Hello sung-hoonshi, nice to meet you, I'm Kim taehyung". Jungkook was hypnotized by the man and his looks. "Sung-hoonshi?" Taehyung asked. Then it hit jungkook, the man before him was his boss!
Well shit, how was he going to handle this!?

Please tell me what you think of the story
I hope you liked it