Chapter 21

Jungkook fell asleep on taehyung's lap, taehyung was cooing at his sleeping boyfriend. He studied jungkook's face, his beautiful eyes, his button nose, his chubby cheeks and lastly his beautiful rosy lips.

He touched them, already missing the feeling if the younger's lips against his. "You are so beautiful" he leaned in and kissed jungkook's cheek.

Suddenly the door opened and his cousin cam inside. "Hello taehyungie, awww such a cutie" seokjin squealed and walked to jungkook, squeezing the sleeping boy's cheeks.

"Can I adopt him?" He asked with puppy eyes. Taehyung had a blank face. "No, he's my boyfriend" taehyung held jungkook possessively.

"Already so possessive huh?" Seokjin smirked. "I get it, he's so cute after all".

Jungkook began moving a bit and stretching. He slowly opened his eyes and pouted cutely.

"You're awake love, did you have a good sleep?" Taehyung asked in a soft voice. "Y-yes" jungkook felt a little awkward as seokjin was watching them fondly.

"I wish that I had a boy-" seokjin stopped talking when a very handsome man stepped inside. "Hello, how are you taehyung-ah?" The man asked, seokjin just kept staring at him.

Taehyung put jungkook on his chair and walked towards the man, hugging him. "I'm good namjoon hyung, how are you?" They broke the hug.

Jungkook already fell asleep again, he slept very late last night.

Seokjin was in a trance, the man's dimple smile almost got him on his knees.

Namjoon turned towards seokjin and smiled "hello, I'm Kim Namjoon, what's your name?" The man held seokjin's hand for a handshake, but the flustered male didn't move an inch.

"Hello?" Namjoon said, finally seokjin responded. "H-hello, I-I'm seokjin" seokjin stuttered and looked at namjoon.

"Wow, is this really my confident cousin?" Taehyung asked teasingly. Seokjin gave him a dead glare.

"Namjoon hyung, what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked. "Oh I just came by and wanted to say hi. By the way, who's that cutie?" Namjoon pointed at the sleeping boy.

Seokjin pouted, he got a little jealous. "He's my boyfriend namjoon hyung" taehyung smiled his boxy smile and looked at jungkook with loving eyes.

"Oh congrats taehyung-ah, I'm sorry but I have to go now. Bye cutie and taehyung-ah" namjoon was about to leave when he heard a voice.

"W-wait, c-can I have your number" seokjin asked shyly. "Of course" namjoon answered. "taehyung has it, he will give it to you" namjoon gave one last dimple smile and walked out, not forgetting to wink at seokjin.

"Wow he's so hottttt" seokjin squealed. "Okay" taehyung didn't even look at his cousin and walked towards his love.

"Hey, you don't even listen to me" seokjin pouted. "Yeah". To his surprise seokjin didn't say anything and just said at a chair, daydreaming about his new crush.

Taehyung squeezed jungkook's cheeks a little so that the boy was pouting, he chuckled and decided to wake jungkook up.

"Love, wake up" he whispered softly in jungkook's ear, jungkook moved a little and opened his eyes.

"Hello love" taehyung said. Jungkook blushed "h-hello" he said. Taehyung kissed jungkook's lips and smiled after, but their sweet moment was interrupted by a whine.

"Why can't I have a boyfriend!? I want one now" seokjin ran out of the office, fake crying. Taehyung looked at his cousin as if he was crazy and jungkook looked confused.

"What happened to him?" He asked. "He has a new crush" taehyung chuckled. "Oh I hope that they will be together soon" jungkook smiled a little.

He never thought that he would date taehyung, but it happened and he's so happy. He hoped that seokjin would be happy like him too.

Hope you enjoyed reading♥️♥️♥️