Chapter 27

...I like you

Jimin didn't know what to say and how to react, was he dreaming?

Jimin pinched his arm and yelped after. "Owww, I'm not dreaming?" Jimin said, more like asked.

"So, will you be my-" yoongi couldn't finish his semtence because jimin practically jumped on him.

"Yesssssss I will be your boyfriend" jimin squealed. But yoongi's reaction wasn't what he expected "Get off me" yoongi said.

Jimin's expression went from a happy one to a sad one. He got off yoongi and looked down, he saw yoongi smile.

"I can't kiss you if you're almost choking me". Yoongi leaned forward and their lips touched, it wasn't long. But it was a very happy moment for them.

After a few seconds they pulled back. Yoongi smirked when he saw a blush spreading over jimin's cheeks.

Yoongi squeezed them "Awwww you're such a cutie" that made jimin blush even more. "But you're still a shorty" jimin slapped yoongi's chest.

"H-hey, don't call me that" jimin pouted. "But you are a shorty, my shorty to be exact" yoongi kissed jimin's cheeks. "Hm, if I'm yours it's okay" they both smiled and kissed again.
__

"What I'm trying to tell you is that... I like you" namjoon said with a little blush coating his cheeks.

"What? I can't hear you" jin teased namjoon.

"I like you damn it!" Namjoon shouted.

"What did you-" he was caught off when namjoon grabbed his wrist and kissed him. Jin was shocked, but still managed to kiss back.

Namjoon broke the kiss. "Never pretend like you didn't hear me again, you'll face the consequences" namjoon said in a deep voice.

"Wow, daddy" jin put his hand over his mouth when he realized what he said. "I-I, did I say that out loud?" Jin asked embarrassed.

"Yep, I heard it loud and clear" namjoon smirked. "You can call me daddy, if you want".

"S-shut up, I-I will not do that" jin crossed his arms but shrieked when namjoon carried him in bridal style. "Let's see how you're gonna call me" namjoon said and jin blushed.
__

"Wake up tae" jungkook tried to wake his sleeping lover up. Taehyung groaned "Kookie, just a few minutes" he said.

Taehyung looked so cute, his lips were formed into a pout, his hair messy and he had his tiger onesie on.

Jungkook squeezed his cheeks and smiled his adorable bunny smile. "Never thought that I would love my boss this much" he pecked Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung pulled jungkook in his embrace. "I love you kookie" he said. "I love you too". And with that they started sleeping again, enjoying each other's warmth.

Jungkook was in a happy relationship with his boss, he never thought that would happen. But he loved him, his lovely boss.

The end

I'm so sorry for the bad end, I really did my best but I am not a good writer I know. Sorry if you are disappointed, I will try to write better stories in the future.
Hope you still enjoyed this book
Hopefully see you in my next books
Bye
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️