Chapter 26

...Is this what I think this is?

The bathroom door opened, revealing taehyung in a tiger onesie with a smile. Jungkook didn't know why, but he was a little disappointed.

"Here, I have one for you too" he handed jungkook another tiger onesie. "This is perfect for a movie night" taehyung said with a cute boxy smile.

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's cuteness. "Thank you" he said and went to the bedroom to change himself.

When he came out taehyung almost squealed. "You look so adorable love" taehyung hugged him and pecked both of his cheeks.

Jungkook blushed "S-stop" he said. Taehyung smirked "stop with what?". "With this?" taehyung pecked jungkook's cheek and then the other.

Jungkook nodded with red cheeks. "I'm afraid I can never stop with that if your cheeks look so adorable and red".
___

Seokjin and namjoon were talking a bit when they heard someone. "Hey namjoon-ah" it was yoongi with jimin.

"Yoongi, long time no see" namjoon and yoongi hugged each other. "So who's that cutie over there?" Namjoon looked at jimin and asked yoongi.

"That cutie is my boyfriend" yoongi said with possessiveness while wrapping his arm around jimin's waist.

"What I'm not your b- Oh is it so late already? I'm sorry namjoon, we have to go" yoongi dragged jimin with him.

Namjoon turned around to seokjin who was sitting there with an angry face. "What happened cutie?" Namjoon asked.

"What happened!?" Seokjin almost shouted. "You called jimin cutie". "What's wrong with that? I mean he's cute" namjoon didn't know what seokjin was so mad about.

"I'm going" seokjin walked passed namjoon, but got stopped. "Cutie" namjoon said. "Jimin is also cute, but you're much cuter" namjoon said.

"What I'm trying to tell you is that I... I like you".
___

With jimin and yoongi

"Why did you say that? Now he thinks that you're my boyfriend" jimin asked. Actually he didn't really mind, but he wanted to know why yoongi called him his boyfriend.

"That was the exactly what I wanted" yoongi said with a smirk. Jimin looked at him in disbelief, why would yoongi want that?

"Why do you want that?" Jimin asked. "Okay, I'll tell you" yoongi said.

"It's because I like..."

Yoongi never thought that confessing would be this hard.

"I like you" finally he said it, now what will be jimin's answer?

Hope you enjoyed, sorry for not updating for a week
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️