Chapter 16

Jungkook and taehyung walked downstairs, not knowing what was waiting for the there. They opened the door of the living room and saw the whole living room with confetti and balloons.

"W-what is this?" Jungkook asked, his mouth wide open. "Congratulations with your first relationship jungkookie!" Mr and mrs jeon where standing there with a cake.

Did they prepare this or something?

"R-relationship?" Jungkook looked at taehyung with confusion written on his face. Taehyung looked at him with a look of 'I don't know what this is'.

"Aren't you two in a relationship?" Mr jeon asked. Suddenly taehyung said something, which shocked jungkook "How can you forget baby? I'm sad" taehyung fake pouted.

Jungkook still didn't know what it was about, but he played along. "O-oh of course I didn't forget it babe, haha how can I forget my love?" Even though taehyung knew jungkook didn't mean it, he still felt his heart beating faster.

"Taehyung and I have something to talk about, we're going now" jungkook dragged taehyung outside.

"What the happened?" Jungkook asked. "Uhmm I don't know" taehyung shrugged, but he was still nervous.

"But it's okay, we only have to pretend to be in a relationship" taehyung said, hoping that jungkook would agree.

"Do you think they will believe it?". "Of course, you just have to call me babe and kiss me" taehyung teased.

Jungkook's cheeks went red "h-hey I won't kiss you, I'll only call you babe" jungkook said shyly.

"Okay, kisses will come later baby" taehyung kissed jungkook's cheek and walked away with a smirk.

Good job taehyung, taehyung mentally patted himself on the shoulder.

Sorry short chapter again, the next one will be longer for sure.

I know that it's not interesting for anyone, but I finally did both of my presentations today. I'm so happy that it's done🥳🥳