Chapter 23

Seokjin was freaking out in his room, he had a date with his crush but didn't know what to wear.

"Okay seokjin, you got this" he tried to breath in and out very slowely. After a while he calmed down a bit.

"Okay, now I need something to wear" he looked inside of his wardrobe again and saw a very cute pink outfit.

"Yesss I found something!" He changed into the clothes and admired himself in the mirror.

This is what he wore⬇️

"Wow, I'm so sexy" he complimented himself

"Wow, I'm so sexy" he complimented himself. "No wonder that my name is World Wide Handsome".

He walked out of the door confidently and with a smile. "You'll be mine Kim Namjoon" he said determined.
___
"Tae, I have to go home". "Nooooo you'll stay here" taehyung whined. He didn't want jungkook to leave, he wanted him to stay.

"But we have to work tomorrow" jungkook tried to get out of taehyung's strong grip on his waist.

"But you're my boyfriend and I want you to stay" taehyung whined again like a little kid. "You don't have to work tomorrow, we'll stay at my home. I'll give you kisses the whole day and we'll watch kdrama" taehyung pouted.

Jungkook giggled at his boyfriend's cute behavior. At work he always had a straight face, he almost never laughed. But here he was behaving like a cute little kid for jungkook.

"Okay" jungkook said with a smile, how could he leave taehyung here whining?

"Yayyyy" taehyung hugged his waist even tighter. "I will cook for you" taehyung said and kissed jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook blushed a little. "Awww my baby is blushing" taehyung teased. "I-I'm not" jungkook pouted.

"I'm going to make dinner now" taehyung gave jungkook a peck on his lips and walked towards the kitchen. Jungkook sat down on a chair in the kitchen near the kitchen island.

He admired taehyung who was cooking. Jungkook had to admit that taehyung looked very hot with an apron tied around his waist.

After 50 minutes the food was done.

"Done" taehyung smiled and put the food on the kitchen island.

Jungkook clapped his hands from excitement. "Wow it looks so yummy" jungkook squealed.

He looked at taehyung who didn't had food for himself

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Jungkook asked with a confused face. "Seeing you eat is enough for me love" taehyung smiled sweetly.

"O-oh" jungkook looked down and blushed. Soon he started to eat the yummy food, moaning at the taste.

After he was done he held his tummy and groaned. "Owwww my tummy hurts" he said. "Awwww my baby, come here" taehyung pointed at his lap and smirked.

"Maybe if I kiss it the pain will go away". "S-shut up".

"Just joking, come on we'll go to bed" taehyung said. It was already 10 pm because they ate very late.

"Okay" jungkook said, but then reality hit him. "W-wait, are we sleeping on the same bed?" Jungkook got red at the thought.

"Of course" taehyung said. "Are you shy?". "N-no" jungkook answered, but in reality he was very shy.

They went to Taehyung's room and jungkook realized something. "I don't have my pajamas with me" he said.

"Don't worry about that love, you can wear my clothes" taehyung said.

He walked towards his wardrobe with a smirk. He took his shortest shorts on purpose and his largest hoodie.

He gave it to jungkook "here" he said. Jungkook took the pajamas and stood there awkwardly, because taehyung was still looking at him.

"C-can you please t-turn around?" Jungkook got shy. Taehyung fake pouted "okay". He turned around, imagining how good jungkook would look in his clothes.

"Done" he heard jungkook say and he turned around. Taehyung gulped and looked away.

Shit, why did I pick this for him.

Jungkook had taehyung's shorts on and a large hoodie, it looked like he didn't wore anything under that hoodie.

His beautiful thick tighs were almost completely exposed. Taehyung regretted it that he chose these clothes for jungkook.

"W-what is wrong? Do I l-look weird?" Jungkook asked taehyung with big innocent eyes. He felt very insecure.

"No, you look gorgeous" taehyung still didn't look at jungkook, he couldn't handle the younger's sexiness.

Taehyung took of his shirt and pants, so he was only left in his boxers. Jungkook blushed into a deep shade of red. Taehyung's abs and toned chest were on full display.

"C-can we go to sleep now?" Jungkook asked, he couldn't look at the older for longer. "Okay" taehyung smirked.

I knew it, nobody can handle this body, taehyung thought proudly.

They went into the bed and taehyung immediately hugged the younger. He began to kiss jungkook's neck.

"W-what are you d-doing?" Jungkook asked. He enjoyed the weird sensation on his neck, but he felt too nervous.

The kisses stopped "I'm sorry love, you're just too beautiful to resist" taehyung pulled away and jungkook felt cold.

"I-it's okay" Jungkook shifted towards taehyung and wrapped the older's arms around his waist again.

"G-good night" he said. "Good night" taehyung felt happy that jungkook was with him. It was always cold in his room, but now it was warm because his love was laying next to him

Hope you enjoyed
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️