Part 2

Taehyung's pov
I was doing my paperwork in my office when my grand father came in. I saw him already with his notebook in his hands and I knew what he was going to say.

"Taehyung, I have a lot of blind dates for you which one do you want first?" He showed me the notebook while I was looking at my secretary jimin to help me, but he only let out a sigh to let me know he couldn't do anything for me.

I looked at the list of names, where the fuck did he got so many people from? I scanned the list up and chose a random name.

"I'll go on a dat with this one" I said feeling defeated because my grandfather always made me go on these boring blind dates. "Wow good choice, I heard that sung-hoon is a very beautiful boy" my grandfather said while winking at me.

"What, a boy!? Why?" I asked, being disgusted. I'm not gay. "You didn't like any of the girls I chose for you, so why not let you date a boy?". "Ughh okay, only one time, but don't think that I'll go on a date with a boy ever again".

I walked into the fancy looking restaurant and saw a very boy sitting at a table. I knew it was sung-hoon, because my grandfather rented the restaurant. "Hello sung-hoonshi, nice to meet you, I'm kim taehyung" that came out a bit nicer than I intended.

You know I'm not gay, but wow this boy was so beautiful. White clothes on, a little bit makeup and those beautiful eyes, he kept staring at me with them.

He seemed to be blown away by my handsomeness (a/n: who wouldn't be), so I tried to get him out of his trance. "Sung-hoonshi?". He immediately got out of his trance and seemed to be very shocked.

Hope you like it