Chapter 14

Taehyung suddenly realized how late it was. "O shit, we have to go home" he said. "Jungkookie where do you live" he whispered. "At the xxx street" jungkook whispered back, half asleep.

Taehyung saw that the boy fell asleep again, so he carried him in bridal style to his car. He turned on his navigation and drove to jungkook's house.

When they arrived he parked his car somewhere and carried jungkook again. He wanted to ring jungkook's doorbell when suddenly the door flew open.

"Wow what a handsome young man jungkook has found" it was jungkook's mom. "O h-hello mrs jeon, I'm sorry that we are so late. I'm here to bring jungkook back home" taehyung was a little nervous, he wanted to look good infront of jungkook's mom.

"Oh don't worry, my jungkookie doesn't come home with a handsome man every day" jungkook's mom said and let taehyung in.

Taehyung was immediately greeted by jungkook's dad and little brother. "Who are you to jungkook and what are you doing here? How old are you? What do you do for living?" Jungkook's father was very protecting towards his oldest son.

"I-" taehyung began but got cut off by jungkook's little brother. "Wow you are so handsome and tall. Are you jungkook hyung's crush? Are you my hyung now? Are you my brother in law?" Dae-song asked with big eyes.

"Hey dae-song go to bed, you have school tomorrow"mrs jeon said in a strict voice. And don't ask so many questions, he must be uncomfortable" mrs jeon scolded her son and husband.

"Okay mom" and dae-song walked to his room with his head hanging low. Mr jeon only huffed and gave taehyung a glare, still not trusting him with his son.

"What is your name handsome young man?" Mrs jeon asked taehyung who still stood there with jungkook in his arms. "Kim taehyung m'am" taehyung answered politely.

"Don't be so formal taehyung, just call me mom" Jungkook's mom said to him. "O-oh thank you m'a- mom" it felt so weird to call jungkook's mother mom, that was a word he never used after his parent's dead.

"Taehyung, jungkook's room is upstairs. On his room door there is a note with "do not enter" on it, so I guess that you will find it" mrs jeon said and taehyung walked upstairs.

He searched for jungkook's room and found it. "Here it is" he said to himself and walked into the room. "Wow even his room is cute" taehyung chuckled.

After he laid jungkook in his bed he walked downstairs. He was about to leave the house, but mrs jeon had other plans.

"Where are you going taehyung?" Mrs jeon asked. "To my house m-mom" taehyung said and bowed to her.

"Don't worry taehyung you can sleep here" mrs jeon said. "I'm sorry but-". He got cut off. "It's okay taehyung, you can sleep with jungkook in his bed it's big enough. I can't let you drive home this late." mrs jeon smirked, knowing that taehyung couldn't talk himself out of it anymore.

Luckily jungkook's dad already went to his and mrs jeon's shared room, because if he heard it he would definitely not allow it.

"O-okay thank you mrs jeon, good night" taehyung walked upstairs to jungkook's room. "Good night" mrs jeon's mission was completed.

Taehyung opened the door of jungkook's room and got inside, where he saw the beautiful boy lie on the bed with his eyes closed.

"So ethereal" he said to himself. He didn't have any nightwear so he just layed beside jungkook, but was a little shocked how small the bed actually was.

His body layed flush against jungkook and he felt the younger's breath hitting his neck. He couldn't resist anymore and pulled the boy even closer by his waist.

Jungkook's head was in the crook of taehyung's neck and taehyung felt very happy to have the boy in his arms.

"I wish we could sleep like this everyday" he mumbled before dozing off.

"Such a cute couple" mrs jeon fangirled, looking at the two from behind the door that was not quite closed.
____

It was a beautiful sunny morning and jungkook woke  up very relaxed. He didn't have such a good sleep for years.

He felt a hand around his waist and it felt like he was laying on something a little hard. He tried to lay comfortably, but heard someone groan.

He opened his eyes but they almost popped out of his sockets when he saw something very unexpected. There was his boss holding him in his embrace with closed eyes. Jungkook's head in the crook of his neck.

"I-is this a dream?" He asked himself. "This must be a dream, how can I think that my hot boss is literally in my bed" jungkook laughed.

"If this is just a dream, I can finally do something that I wanted to do for so long". Jungkook brought his hand to taehyung's cheek and squeezed it, so taehyung was pouting.

"Wow so cuteeee, I wish I could do this in real life" jungkook squealed. Suddenly he heard a very deep and husky voice.

"But you aren't dreaming now jungkookie". "Aaaaaa! What is this!" Jungkook shouted. "I am the real taehyung and you are not dreaming jungkookie" Taehyung said with a boxy smile, internally squealing at the cute sight of jungkook with red cheeks and his fluffy hair which was sticking out in all directions.

"N-no don't tell me I really did that" jungkook hid his face in his hands. "Don't cover your pretty face jungkookie, I love to look at it" taehyung flirted. "S-stop".

"Don't be shy, I'm just stating facts" that made jungkook blush more. "W-wait what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, very confused what his boss was doing here.

"I brought you home yesterday and your mom asked me to sleep here" taehyung said. "O-o okay" jungkook answered calmly. But actually he was anything but calm.

O no I'm so embarrassed, why did I do that? He must think that I'm weird now

"What are you thinking with that pretty brain of yours?" Taehyung asked. "N-nothing".

"Let's get out of the bed jungkookie, you look too cute from this close" taehyung said with a smirk. Jungkook jumped out of the bed and dragged taehyung with him.

"Come fast taehyung before my dad wakes up" jungkook said. Jungkook wanted to open the door when he heard his father.

"Goodmorning jungkookie, are you still sleeping?". Jungkook and taehyung ran back towards the bed and jungkook put taehyung under the covers so he was not visible while laying under the covers as well.

His room door opened, revealing his dad. "Jungkookie, are you awake?" His dad asked. "Hmm" jungkook hummed, pretending to be asleep.

"Why are there laying so many pillows under your blanket?" His dad asked. Taehyung almost choked on his saliva when he heard jungkook's dad walking up to them.

Mr jeon wanted to remove the "pillows" from under jungkook's blanket, but jungkook stopped him.
"I-it's okay dad, I like it like this" jungkook said nervously.

"Okay then, see you with breakfast" jungkook's dad walked away. Jungkook let out a sigh of relieve and taehyung came out from the covers sweating a little.

"I-I'm so sorry taehyungie" jungkook apologized. "I-it's okay" taehyung wiped the sweat of his face.

It didn't last long until jungkook said something. "We have to get you out of here as fast as possible before my dad sees you".

Hope you liked it❤️❤️