Chapter Six | Dead Bodies, And Hidden Lies.

"So you just killed him?"

I nod my head, lifting my tea as I take a small sip.

"Just like that?"

"He tried to kill my wife,"

"Because you told him to."

"No, i gave him an option-he took it." She chuckles.

"You manipulated him, and by the looks of it- her." I drop my cup onto the table and stare at her, how dare she say such a lie.

"I never manipulated her, I told her what she could not see-he never loved her."

"And how do you know that?"

"Because he would have taken that bullet for her, he would have surrendered everything he has to make sure not a single scratch touches her."

"And did you love her?"

"I would get down on both my knees and worship her like the Goddess she is,"

I have not left the room in days, as a matter of fact nearly weeks.

The love of my so called life was shot dead right in front of me after pulling a gun on me, he was going to save himself? He wanted the money more than me? Luca tried to tell me that he never loved me but I just hated that he was right.

I slowly slide off the chair, pushing my damaged curls back as I make my way to the door. I finally open it, and notice people in black suits walking around. I decide to have my own tour of the mansion, seeming that I'd be stuck here all my life.

I wander down the hall until I see a single photo frame on a plain wall.

I stood right in front of it, and see-Luca with a woman?

She had dark hair and bright brown eyes, a smile that could not be warn off and by the looks of it-Luca seemed happy. He stood behind her, a hand on her shoulder.

I slide the photo off the wall and take a closer look, my eyes examine the woman. I examine-hang on-her ankle. She has the same burned mark as me? My eyes continue to analyse her body, and it is only then where I see something too familiar-she has a silver bracelet wrapped around her wrist.

I have seen that bracelet before.

I have seen it.

It looks so damn familiar.

"You should not be touching that!" I raised voice sounds the hallway, I jump from fright and the frame drops onto the floor.

Andrew grabs onto his mouth in utter shock, I look down at the broken shards of glass spread over the floors.

"I am so sorry." I croak out, bending to lift the picture.

Andrew sighs and rushes towards me, he takes the photo out of my hand and pulls me away from the mess.