Showdown with Crimson Axis

The next day, news came that the Eagle Union force was arriving today. The force was made of a single destroyer, two cruisers, a battleship and two carriers. To every shipgirl on base, this was a relief as that meant there would be extra assurance that they would be ready for another attack by the Sakura Empire. Despite this, Bulolo and Jeremiah O'Brien had something else on their minds. Everything that was happening just seemed so familiar to them.

Bulolo: Why do I get the feeling I've seen this before?

Jeremiah O'Brien: You mean Task Force 58 and the BPF? Same. I can only imagine the enemy would be planning something.

In the office, Adelaide was being explained everything by Prince of Wales and Illustrious.

Adelaide: So... let me get this straight, I'm in an alternate world where are physical girls and right now, we're at war with a faction that call themselves "Crimson Axis" like my world's Axis Powers? That's bloody messed up.

PoW: Well, from what the other three told us was that they're from the same world. They mentioned how they came here, how did you?

Adelaide: I was at Port Kembla to scrapped. After being decommissioned and recommissioned so many times, my time had finally come to an end and now, the breakers was the end. Unfortunately, the RAN forgot to pump out the fuel oil I still had in my tanks and they began cutting apart. However, the heat caused the fuel to evaporate and fill my hull with fumes and these breakers were using cutting torches that slice through steel like a knife through butter. The flumes met the flame of the blowtorch and.... kapow! I just blew up like a bomb and sank at the moorings. Next minute, I'm in one piece with my original armament in my WWII condition.

Illustrious: That's quite the story. For a vessel your age, that must have been hard.

PoW: One question I want to ask is would you join us against Crimson Axis and the Sirens?

Adelaide: If it means I can fight the enemy head on, I'm in. A mighty ANZAC like should never be overlooked. We do have a specialty, that being a royal pain in the arse despite our limited numbers. Our boys at Kakoda and Tobruk proved this.

(A/N: This is basically a historical reference to the exploits of Australian soldiers during World War Two. The events Adelaide is referring to are the Kakoda Trail in Papa New Guinea against the Imperial Japanese Army and the other being the Siege of Tobruk in North Africa against the Wehrmacht led by Erwin Rommel. The latter group are commonly known as the "Rats of Tobruk".)

That same time, in the waters adjacent to the Azur Lane base

Northampton: Hammann, calm down.

Hammann: Are you kidding?! How are you expecting me to be calm when my entire base is being threatened right now?!

Helena: Because we just told you the base has reported the enemies have already been repelled.

Hammann: We have to hurry! (speeds up)

Northampton: How is she so spastic? She's been like this since yesterday.

Long Island: This ghost is so exhausted. I need some shut eye.

(A/N: Well, why don't you cut the late-night gaming and focus on rest?)

Arizona: Thank goodness the enemy was at least pushed back. I heard it was Enterprise and three "armed merchants" that did it.

Northampton: Enterprise? Wait. Hornet? Isn't that your...

Hornet: My sister. Yeah... I guess it's a bit annoying being related to a champion.

Hammann: Hey! The enemy could show up here at any moment Less chitchat! Let's get focused!

(A/N: Hammann, don't jinx it. You'll regret it later.)