Tempesta's Claim

Enterprise: You're kidding, right? Five ships in our territorial waters?

Cooper: Four, at the moment. The fifth came from a different faction, with one of them informing us about it. She thought it was us.

Melbourne: Who was it you were told this by?

Ardent: Miss Royal Fortune from Tempesta.

Bismarck (AL): Tempesta? Der pirate faction?

Yuugure (AL): Hai.

Nagato (AL): Must be serious if Tempesta had come to contact Azur Lane, given that they do things the old way.

Enterprise: They are sailing ships, so don't have the same equipment we have, and that's the way they like it.

Melbourne: So... Tempesta sending someone to meet us?

Bismarck (AL): They're pirates. I suspect we need to head towards their home base on Shipwreck Island.

Vampire: Given the waters would be too dangerous for you larger ships, I request to lead a formation of smaller ships to Tempesta.

Melbourne: You have my approval.

Baragoola: Given we're on friendly terms with them, whatever information they have might be important for us.

Enterprise: With Vampire as flagship, what others will accompany her?

Nagato (AL): I recommend The Sullivans, as she dresses like Tempesta.

QE: Well, I could send...

Vampire: I'll also ask for San Diego, Adelaide and Darwin as well. Five is enough for such a diplomatic voyage.

Bismarck (AL): I see nien issues with that.

Enterprise: Well Vampire, get you girls together and prepare to depart. Destination Shipwreck Island.

Vampire: Understood, Enterprise.

Vampire left the office of Azur Lane Base with a small mission at hand. Her small discussion with Royal Fortune that previous foggy night had gotten her thinking that the infamous pirate faction of Tempesta might have more information regarding the subject of the mysterious vessels that they had seen. While she wished Australia could have joined them but her ship was undergoing its repainted to Royal Navy-Australia Force's new standard camouflage of Storm Grey, which was nearly complete but not enough to free the heavy cruiser. The other reason being that anything bigger than a light cruiser would be seen as intimidation but also because Tempesta ships are smaller, might be a good idea for smaller ships. As the destroyer walked out, Baragoola became confused about one detail.

Baragoola: Speaking of Tempesta, do we exactly know how many are in that faction? I get the feeling that our records on them are incomplete. 

QE: Sadly, not many are known to us. On our records, only six are confirmed but given they've mentioned others, I can only guess but there's heaps more.

Enterprise: Indeed, Queen Elizabeth, we still don't know Tempesta's exact numbers but it could be massive for all we know.

QE: Why did you drop "Your Majesty", Enterprise?! Regards of me being allocated to that relief fleet, I'm still known by my titles here!

Bismarck (AL): Sie ist schlimmerals ein kind. (She's worse than a child.)

Nagato (AL): Hai. Ningen no musume no sugata o shite mo kanshakuwookosu hodo mijukude wanai. (Yes. Even if I have the appearance of a human daughter, I'm not immature like throwing tantrums.)

QE: Could you two not make fun of me in your native tongues?!

Baragoola: In all honesty, Your Majesty, you do tend to throw temper tantrums quite often. Back in my world, that was associated with children, really young children.