Chapter 3

"Shut the goddamn door!"

Soobin went back to reality and pushed the door back close and quickly get out from the male's restroom and stand by at an open window. He breathes in and out, closes his eyes for seconds then opens it again.

"What the fuck was that?" Soobin whispered under his breath and totally calm himself.

After few seconds he saw the black haired girl passed by him and he noticed her wiping her lips while giggling and happily walks on the corridor.

He just shook his head and turned around but he froze when he saw Choi Yeonjun who's also walking by and when Yeonjun noticed the other's presence he paused and turns his gaze on Soobin.

Soobin pursed his lips in nervous as he remember what Beomgyu said that don't ever mess up with him or even lay his eyes on the school's topdog.

Yeonjun stared at him for seconds before his tongue poked the inside of his cheeks and started walking again with his both hands on his pocket. Soobin felt relief after that and waited for the guy to enter the room first before him.

When Soobin entered the room he didn't expect the almond milk drink he left just went straight to his face. He stood at the back door of the room looking shock and went while hearing sighs, gasps, and irritable laughs.

"Hey! Y-You- HAHAHAH! You shouldn't have- fuck! HAHAHH! Dumbass the trashbin is below!" Chul laughs loudly while slapping his other friend, Taemin.

"HAHAHA! I'm sorry there, new guy! But wait! His name sounds trashbin too! Soo-bin trash-bin! HAHAHAH! Fuck!" Taemin added and both of them laugh so loud again.

Soobin feeling so embarrassed just walk away from the room and went to the male's room again to clean himself. He looks at the mirror and he remembers Yeonjun who's just reading a book despite of the loudness of the two besides him.

"Here," someone from behind him said.

Soobin looked back after seeing the person behind him through the mirror. He looks at the hand with a face towel and the guy that is shorter than him is smiling at him.

"T-thanks," Soobin muttered and received the towel then he read the student's nameplate.

Kang Taehyun. He's just wearing the complete uniform and is also wearing a rectangular black frame glasses while holding a folder on his right hand.

"I overheard what happened because I passed by and good thing I have that clean towel on me. Transferee?" Taehyun asked.

Soobin just nods.

"Be careful then. I'm going," Taehyun smiled before leaving and his smiles fades after he went out from the restroom. "He looks like a wimp, can he really survive it in here?" Taehyun wondered.

Taehyun went inside the teacher's office and put the folder he's been asked to bring then his eyes catches the calendar and thought of something.

"It's been a month now, he's going back. What will Yeonjun do?" he wondered.

"Is it the next week already!?" Taehyun heard a teacher growl and so he listened and pretend he's busy.

"Y-yes, Mr. Kim. What should we do? They are also in the same class. They will start killing each other again," the other woman worries.