Chapter 37

“Let’s have dinner first

“Let’s have dinner first. Mom and dad aren’t here because they have their wedding anniversary date.”

Yeonjun just nods while looking around at Soobin’s house. “You’re an only child, right?” Yeonjun asks, following the younger’s steps towards the dining area.

“Yeah and they both got busy so I don’t have any siblings after,” Soobin explained. “These are all the foods?” he asked one of the maids and she nods. “Thank you,” he added. “How about you?”

“Me? I’m an only child and there’s Jaemin,” Yeonjun answered, trying not to sound awkward.

They both take their sits and started putting food on their plate. “About Jaemin, he never told my about you that’s why I don’t have any idea but I just found out recently as well that he wants us to meet and be friends,” Soobin tells.

“Is that why you’re acting like this?” Yeonjun questioned.

“How about you? Aren’t you being friendly and sorry because of him too?” Soobin shots back and he saw how Yeonjun reacted to it, so he chuckles. “Don’t worry, it’s not bad. It’s for the best,” Soobin added and smiles.

“Y-yeah,” Yeonjun responded.

“If I have just known since then that you are his brother, I already ask for forgiveness but maybe, learning it on a hard way will keep things even better. Right?”

Yeonjun stares at Soobin, trying to decipher how come Soobin is this understanding? How come Soobin will just forgive that fast? Is he really stupid or he’s just like that?

“I don’t know what I should do with you,” Yeonjun whispered and played with his food, obviously he doesn’t have the appetite anymore.

“There’s so much you can do with me,” Soobin suddenly answered. “You can do… everything with me.”

Yeonjun stands up. “I really need to go, Soobin. This won’t get us any good. You’ll just hurt yourself again. I came here to say sorry and I thought you’re not going to like me anymore. Just stop being so stupid,” Yeonjun remarked and started walking away.

Soobin quickly stands up and hold Yeonjun’s wrist. “Don’t go, please,” Soobin begged.

Yeonjun harshly pulled his arm from Soobin. “What the hell Choi Soobin? Aren’t you tired? Until when are you going to let your feelings go wild like that!?”