Author's Note

Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction
By: kriingkles
[011223-021623]

Gimme gimme more! Gimme gimme more!

There's nothing much to say but THANK YOU EVERYONE! How was it huh? Huh? Good? Cool? Sad? Happy? Angry? What? LMAO!

I started this book without anything just my mind and laptop. Didn't even bother to write the plot and the chapter outlines LOL. From Jan 12 to Feb 16, it was really a great ride for me and the thrilling feeling I had during those days are really great! Anyways! I planned this with only 30 chapters but look who's the clown! Yes! Overdid a bit, just a bit. I enjoyed anyways so not really against it.

To share you something, this book is inspired by Weak Hero Class One, a radio drama I heard about this woman letting her man hurt her, and the song Devil Doesn't Bargain. Furthermore, a realization that loving someone not basing on what you see but what you feel.

You see, there are people who cannot move on from their past lovers or family members who already died even if they can't see them anymore because they don't just miss what they see and they don't just love what can they touch— it's the soul of that person. What I'm trying to say is love the person not just because of what you see but love their inner soul. Love not just what can you see but learn how they love. Maybe this is why I love them five.

Also, I wanted to emphasize the fact that not all people will stay for you, not all people will be there for you. Not all people will always be one call away if you needed them as your needs are not their responsibilities. That is why I want you, guys, to learn to stand by your own. I want you to fight back if life fucks you hard. I want you to learn to withstand everything by your own. I want everyone to be strong enough to fight and take a rest if you are tired.

This world will eat you up whole if you let it, so learn to fight. No one is allowed to taunt on you, no one is allowed to hurt you, no one should invalidate your hardworks and feelings, so fight. Fight with wits and fist, it doesn't matter. What matter is you win that freaking fight and wear that smile.

All questions regarding to BEHOLDEN will be answered in the here, comment respectfully.

Thank you again everyone! Keep safe everyone! To those who reach this far, thank you and I'm so proud of you! Keep going! Someone's cheering for you. Someone is happy because you are alive! Live your life happily and in the right path! See you around! Shalom!

"Constant change is limitless and so people. Do not always rely on mere temporary. When your clock runs out of battery, the only one can fix it is you— the owner—not the others; they just watch."

-kriingkles