Chapter 18

“Okay, pens up! You have exactly 60 minutes to answer your exam

“Okay, pens up! You have exactly 60 minutes to answer your exam. No cheating, whoever gets caught will have automatically zero score. Start now.”

It’s their examination day. Soobin’s behind Yeonjun as their seats got arranged. He focused on his exams and didn’t let anyone disturb him. Yeonjun who reviewed the whole grading lessons in just two days are doing great too.

At the end of the examination days, Soobin got almost all the highest scores and Yeonjun are behind his. Beomgyu, passed all the exams and with high scores too.

On the senior below, Taehyun aced the entire subjects and no one was surprise because it’s already a common thing for his classmates. Hueningkai passed some and more or less two subject he almost failed. Since he’s the kind of student who only focuses the most on his favorite subjects and neglects the others, it’s understandable.

Soobin and Yeonjun started avoiding each other after their confrontations. Soobin’s been hanging out with Beomgyu and during their review days, Beomgyu’s staying over Soobin’s house and his mom really loves it because he has a friend aside Yeonjun.

Beomgyu got confused at first because of why Soobin’s mom looking for him and Soobin just explained everything to Beomgyu already. Beomgyu totally freaked out but he understood everything.

“Beomgyu, I’m going home to Ansan this weekend, do you want to come with me?” Soobin invited Beomgyu while walking out of the school.

“Oh really? I would love too! I’ll come!” Beomgyu agreed right away.

The two parted each other’s way and Beomgyu saw a familiar car approaching him. Someone open the door for him and he went in and then driver started the engine.

“Where are we going?” Beomgyu asked politely when he noticed that they are taking the other way.

“You’ll have a family dinner with Kang, young master,” the driver replied with such respect.

“What is this again,” Beomgyu whines and aggressively sighs and lean back his head.

They arrived at a fancy restaurant and someone guided Beomgyu where are their parents. Along the way he saw Taehyun walking towards him still with his school uniform.

“What’s happening?” Beomgyu casually asked the younger.

“I don’t know. It’s not like I care about them,” Taehyun replied with his usual cold voice. “Should we have a good time after this, Bae?” Taehyun suggested.