Chapter 17

“Hey, wake up

“Hey, wake up. Puppy.”

Soobin opens his eyes and mindlessly extended his hand to reach for something then he realizes he’s not in his room. “Ah right,” he muttered and takes a seat.

He saw Yeonjun who just finished taking a bath because his hair is damp and looking at him.

“Good morning,” Soobin greeted in his hoarse sleepy voice. “Can you open the window?” he asked looking at the only window of Yeonjun’s room.

“No, get up in there and have a breakfast,” Yeonjun refused and went out of the room.

“Why is he so grumpy this early in the morning?” Soobin whines and get up out of bed.

He went to the window and open it a bit to let the wind wander inside the room. He closed his eyes for a second and breaths in and out before smiling.

“Be good to me today,” he whispered and went out of the room.

Yeonjun prepared some French toasted bread and milk because he noticed Soobin’s mom always giving Soobin milk. He saw Soobin scratching his eyes on his way to the dining table.

“You already ate?” Soobin asked and drinks the milk right away.

“Yeah,” Yeonjun shortly reply and open his phone to read Huening’s messages why he didn’t come home.

“Thanks for the food,” Soobin expressed and started biting the bread. Then a sudden thought crossed his mind. He just remembers what happened last night and he gasp and paused.

“Why? Is it that hot?” Yeonjun asked him.

“N-no… n-nothing,” Soobin just shook his head and continued eating.

Yeonjun slid his phone back to his pockets. “Soobin, why don’t you want the doors lock and always open the window when you wake up?” Yeonjun asked him in curiosity.

“J-just… Just a habit,” Soobin replied trying to sound casual.

“A habit? And you’ll freak out if someone locks your door? I don’t think so,” Yeonjun pressed trying to hear the real answer.

“L-let’s not just talk about,” Soobin replied and continued eating.

After those, Yeonjun lends Soobin some new clothes to wear for the second day of the event. They ride on the motorbike and headed to school together.

Gossips started and malicious eyes caught them as they arrive together at the school. Yeonjun didn’t care about those but Soobin does, he feels being judged and he hates attention.