Chapter 46

“Yeonjun! Let’s take a picture in here!”

“Just how many pictures do you want, Pup?” Yeonjun asked and chuckles then went closer to Soobin and wrapped his arms around his waist.

“A lot! Smile!”

The two decided to go out of the city and went to a flower farm on a hill. Soobin’s so excited while looking around at a huge garden with uncountable different flowers and Yeonjun’s so happy looking at him as well.

He’s so precious at Yeonjun’s eyes.

Then they went up on a tower where they can stargaze. “Hey love, look! It’s so cool! Is that Venus or something? It’s so beautiful!” Soobin exclaimed while his eyes are at the big telescope, looking at the stars.

“Yeah, so beautiful,” Yeonjun muttered while looking at him and he smiles at himself.

“Right!” Soobin chuckles not knowing he’s the one Yeonjun meant. Then he pulled his eyes off the eyepiece and looks at Yeonjun. “Are you enjoying?” Soobin asks him and rest both of his elbows on the railings of the tower, wind blowing his hair.

“Yes, Pup. Thank you, what a breather,” Yeonjun replied and smiles at him.

“I knew it! I love studying but I need a break too. I hope my mom won’t find about this tho? She’ll really throws her slippers at me,” Soobin laughs imagining his mom at that scenario.

“I’m sorry,” Yeonjun apologized. “If I didn’t act hastily before, maybe we’re still okay with your mom,” he reasoned.

“It’s fine! We can’t do anything about it anyways,” Soobin replied and smiles while looking below, seeing the flowers dancing with the wind. “It’s done and what’s left is lessons to be learned.”

“For real, Soobin. How can you be this so understanding? You’re always on the positive side of the things. Always looking at the brighter things,” Yeonjun wondered.

“Because being negative won’t gain me anything? Maybe that’s it. But you know there are also times that I thought I’m fine but the truth is I’m just forcing myself to be,” he paused and sighs. “But still I managed. I’ll just cry and everything’s fine again! And now that you are here, I can open up things to someone now,” Soobin continued.

“I’m always here, listening and will always be with you,” Yeonjun replied.

“Thank you,” Soobin mouthed and he hugs the older. “Thank you so much.”

“Thank you too for loving me even if I’m not that sure about my feelings yet,” Yeonjun added.

“I know you will feel it too—that love. No need to rush. Loving someone is a process,” Soobin said and smiled at him.

Yeonjun nods. “I am learning to love you, Pup and I will protect you no matter what! I promise that!”

Soobin laughs. “I should protect you too… to everything,” Soobin stares at him and smiles.

Yeonjun kissed they younger’s forehead. “Let’s be together tomorrow as well, Soobin. Let’s go to college together, let’s get our degree and title together, let’s work—“

Soobin interrupted, “Then let’s get married and have kids together! Right!?”

Yeonjun laughs and tap Soobin’s nose. “Silly— but sure! How many kids do you want?” he asked.

“Oh! Oh! Two? Or three? I’ll take care of them!” Soobin exclaimed, really excited.

“Okay, Pup. Let’s have three kids,” Yeonjun agrees.

“Yay!” Soobin rejoices. “But have you found out what do you want to take in college now?” Soobin asks.

Yeonjun paused for a second and thinks. “For some reason… I wanted to see stars for real,” Yeonjun stated.

“Oh! You want to be an astronaut? Or a Pilot? For real!?” Soobin exclaimed, feeling more excited that Yeonjun.

“Maybe? Ain’t sure but seeing stars in yours eyes made me thinks of it.”

Soobin gasps and felt his heart beating abnormally. “W-why are you— what’s…” Soobin’s out of words.

Being the reason for someone building an ambition is sure great. Being the reason in order to find Yeonjun’s path is making Soobin feels so special to Yeonjun.

Soobin reached Yeonjun’s lips and kissed it. “I love you, Yeonjun,” he whispered, tears falling.

“Thank you for loving me, Soobin,” Yeonjun answered and brushed Soobin’s tears. “Thank you for staying and accepting me,” he added.

“I won’t leave you. I’ll be with you until you reached all those dreams. I’ll be with you, supporting you and no matter what will happen I’m going to stay with you Yeonjun. That’s how much I love you.”

Days passed and everyone is still busy for their compliance in order to graduate. College admissions opens, Soobin and Yeonjun chose the same university and Yeonjun did it without his parents knowing. He’s going to go with Soobin and he doesn’t care about it.

They are walking towards the bus stop when Soobin received a message from an unknown number. He opens it and started shaking when he saw a PC screenshot of the video getting ready to be uploaded.

“Babe, you okay?” Yeonjun noticed that Soobin stopped from walking.

“Huh? A-ah, yes!” Soobin tried to act normal and smiles. “Ah Yeonjun, I want to tell you something.”

“What about it, Pup?”

“Uhm… On Saturday, can you give me some time?” Soobin asked him.

“What about it? I need to review, it’s finals after that but of course I will,” Yeonjun agreed.

Soobin nods, “Yes! Well, it’s my mom’s birthday and we’re going to celebrate it on Ansan. Can you come in there?”

Yeonjun stops walking. “W-wait, we’re going to meet your parents now?”

Soobin nods and smiles, “Aha! I’m feeling guilty because we’re dating with her knowing so I want to settle it now. So, are you going to come? I won’t be with you at the day because I’ll be with my family but I’ll fetch you,” Soobin explained.

“Of course! Of course, I’ll come! I’m excited. I really need to say sorry to your mom,” Yeonjun stated.

Soobin inhaled and smiles. “Thank you, love. You remember that park, right? With the swing? Wait for me in there and don’t ever go as long as I didn’t message you to go home. Wait for me in there, no matter what or I’m really going to get mad.”

Yeonjun giggles and caress Soobin’s face. “Copy that, sir! I’ll wait for you no matter what.”

“And I’m going to get there, no matter what.”

--
A/N: Are we all ready?