Chapter 42

"Take care, Soobin! See you next week! Message me if anything happens."

"You too, Gyu! See you!" Soobin waves his hand to Beomgyu before their car left.

Beomgyu sighs when Soobin's finally out of sight. When he arrived at his room, he saw Taehyun doing his homework as usual. Beomgyu didn't bother to great him and he just changed his clothes then jumped on his bed.

"Are you good?" Taehyun asks.

"How about you and Hueningkai?" Beomgyu asks back instead.

"Why did you tell him about what's with us?" Taehyun asks and stands up, went up to the bed with Beomgyu. "He cried so much, I'm so guilty when I don't even have any fault," he added.

Beomgyu closes his eyes. "I'm sorry, Bae. He needs to know it for some reason. So he'll stop coming at you," he answered.

"Well... you're right. But you? How about you? Are you okay?" Taehyun asked him. "Should I hug you?"

Beomgyu open his eyes and open his arms widely then received a hug from Taehyun who's resting his head on his chest. "I'm not good. Soobin's really in love with Yeonjun and I can't do anything about it anymore. I'll just be here... observing and waiting," he stated.

"It's okay... we can't force it," Taehyun affirmed.

"Yeah... I hope Yeonjun will really change for him or even for himself. What I ask for is that he won't hurt Soobin again," Beomgyu said and sighs.

Taehyun looked at him and give him a peck kiss. "If it won't really work, let's just try working out our feelings for each other. That's what are parents wants too at the first place," Taehyun suggested.

Beomgyu nods and smiled. "I hope I can like you the way I like Soobin but I can't, Taehyun."

Soobin quickly opens his phone when he arrived home to message Yeonjun because the older didn't attend the afternoon class. Yeonjun has somewhere to go with his mom and Hueningkai confirmed it as well.

That's when Soobin realizes that Yeonjun rarely mentions his parents to him and Soobin's thinking that they are not in that good state. Yeonjun's parents are busy so for sure he spends his time alone or with Hueningkai.

"When should I tell my mom about Yeonjun, by the way," Soobin whispered, looking at his ceiling.

Then he felt his phone vibrating on the top of his chest and he saw Yeonjun's message.

Yeonjun:
Pup!
Can you come at 304 Café tonight?
Just have something to tell you

Soobin:
Sure! I'm coming
See you

Yeonjun:
Take care. See you.

Soobin quickly gets up and then look for a cream colored jacket suit and partnered trouser then used a black turtle neck longsleeves for the inside because it's cold outside.

"Mom, I'll just meet a friend," Soobin said before leaving their house, didn't even bother to let her mom answer first.

Soobin arrived at the said café and he looked around but there's no Yeonjun. "Excuse me sir, are you looking for someone?" one of the staffs asked.