Chapter 4

Tanjiro's POV:

We arrived at our house soon after leaving the mall, I wonder why Inosuke acted so weird... Oh well.

I was making dinner for me and my siblings. Our mother hasn't come home yet, she said she'd probably be working late, so I'll be in charge for the rest of the day.

"Go upstairs and start on your homework. I'll call you all down when it's time for dinner." I told my siblings.

Thirty minutes later, "GUYS! Dinners ready!!" I waited for a few minutes, but there was no reply. I headed upstairs to see what was going on, I opened the door and...

"CAUSE BABY, YOU'RE FIIIIIREWORK, COME ON, SHOW 'EM WHAAT YOU'RE WORTH!! MAKE 'EM GO, OH OH OHHH AS YOU SHOOT ACROSS THE SKY-Y-Y!!!"

"AHH WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE??" I tried to shout over the song, but my siblings couldn't hear me over their intense Just Dance competition.

Nezuko was sitting on the couch near them eating a snack, totally ruining her appetite if I may add!!

"NEZUKO?" I shouted over the music.

"I JUST GOT FOUR STARS!!" Hanako exclaimed.

"I'm winninggg!" Said Rotuka.

"NO, I'M WINNING!!!" Yelled Takeo.

"NOO, YOU'RE LOOOOSING!" Shouted Shigeru.

I walked over to the Wii and pressed the power button, then the four of them started to scream.

"BROTHER, I WAS RIGHT ABOUT TO WIN!!!"

"NOOOOO, MY HIGHSCOREEEEE!"

"WAAAAAAAAH YOU'RE A MEANIE"

"I HATE YOU BROTHER"

"Everyone, please!! Calm down, it's time for dinner!" I tried to reason with them, but they all continued to scream.

"Alright, that's enough." Nezuko got up and walked out of the room.

The rest of us followed, still complaining about me ruining their competition.

We ate dinner. Then the others went to bed as I waited for our mother to arrive home.

Two hours later, our mother came home. I had fallen asleep while waiting, but the sound of the door opening alarmed me, so I woke up with a fright.

"Mother!! Welcome home, I made dinner if you want any." I said, half asleep.

"Thank you dear, how was your day?"

"Great, I made two friends."

"I knew you would, how was Nezuko?"

"She ate alot." I said, "I'll need to go to the supermarket to keep up."

"Tell me about your friends."

"Okay, but one's kinda weird."

"Oh, speaking of weird when I was walking home I was being stalked by a boy wearing a pig mask."