Chapter 54

Inosuke's POV:

After I made my wonderful proposal to Monichi and Monjiro the school bell rang and we had to go to classes, which was not good since I didn't get an answer to my question.

So, later at lunchtime, I thought that instead of asking those two what they had decided I would go to someone who has plenty of experience in the 'kiss-and-date-multiple-people-at-the-same-time' area and see what he says.

Maybe he can give me advice of how to make sure that their answer is a yes, then I can go over to them and claim them as mine!

I laughed triumphantly, all part of my amazing plan!

I marched my way to his table before the rest of the gang arrived, the only people sitting there were Lord Tengen, Bubblegum, and Openeye.

The first one to notice me was Bubblegum, she gasped happily and greeted me, "Hi Inosuke!!! Obanai, look, it's Inosuke!!"

She shook him to direct his attention to me, but he didn't seem to care and just sighed exasperatedly, "Did his boyfriend's kick him out again?"

Him and Lord Tengen started snickering at the comment, but Bubblegum didn't look amused.

She turned back to me and asked, "Do you want to sit down?"

"Yes!" I plopped down next to her, which made Openeye audibly grunt.

"What's up little buddy?" Lord Tengen questioned casually.

"I want to know how to be like you!" I demanded confidently.

That made the three of them all pause and stare at me blankly, Lord Tengen snapped out of it the fastest and replied, "Well, you already..." he paused for a moment, looking for the right words, "Stand out..."

I took that as a compliment and continued, "I meant that I want to date like you."

Openeye was laughing again, probably because he knows that he couldn't come up with as good as an idea that I did.

Bubblegum glanced at Lord Tengen then at me with a concerned look on her face, "What about all the tips that we gave you? Did they not work?"

I went silent for a moment. What tips?

OH! Oh yeah!! The dating tips Openeye and Bubblegum gave me a while ago.

What even where they? I'm pretty sure I never even used them...

Well number one was be caring and get a pet or something. Next was pick up lines, I think. Number three was eye contact, and four was just be myself.

I folded my arms and looked away, only feeling a tiny bit guilty, "Uh. Your tips were very... helpful, but I think I need Lord Tengen to help me out with this one."

Lord Tengen grinned when I said his name and said, "Let me guess, you want me to help you join in Kamado and Agatsuma's relationship?"

"YES, EXACTLY THAT!!" I pumped my fists in the air, that's why I came to Lord Tengen! He knows what I want and he knows how to get me it!

Openeye raised an eyebrow at me, "Out of everyone in this school you pick the two most dorky people to like?"

"Hey, don't talk about Inosuke's future boyfriends that way!" Lord Tengen looked like he was trying not to laugh, but all of that amusement must be coming from him being excited to help me.

"Yeah!" I agreed immediately.

Bubblegum clapped her hands together, "If that's what you want then we'll support you, Inosuke!!"

"What's all this 'we' stuff about?! I'm not part of any of this!" Openeye shouted.

She pouted at him, "But you wanted to help before!!"

"Well, not anymore. And like he said, he wants his help, not ours."

"I think you two need relationship help more than I do." I said matter-afactly.

The both of them stared at me dumbfoundedly, and they both looked like they were about to start shouting at me, but Lord Tengen saved the day.

He quickly stood up, grabbed me by the arm, and dragged me to the hallway. "Hey, here's a tip that you'll actually use; don't insult Mitsuri and Obanai's relationship, ever."

"Fine, I guess! They don't have to overreact so much, though!"

Lord Tengen leaned against a wall as he crossed his arms, "Anyways, tell me about Kamado and Agatsuma so I can help."

I thought for a second then said, "They're dating."

He nodded, "Go on."

"And... HA! They like Pikachu!"

"Pokemon fanboys?"

"Who's Pokemon?"

"Nevermind. Tell me more!"

This is kind of hard.. How do I explain them to someone?

I have to somehow take whatever I think about them and make it come out of my mouth so Lord Tengen can understand! Wait... Perfect! If I just say exactly what I think about them then Lord Tengen will get all the information he needs!

"YELLOW! NICE! CRYBABY! NERD! DUMB! CUTE! GREEN! FUNNY!"

"What're you going on about?" He asked me casually, as if I wasn't amazingly converting my thoughts into words.

"I'm telling you about Monjiro and Monichi, just like you wanted!" I exclaimed knowingly.

"Is that... all you know..?" He stared at me, waiting for my answer, but I don't understand what's wrong with anything I told him!

"That's all I need to know!"

He paused for a moment "Come on, I need more then that! Everyone already knows everything you said! None of that was even remotely surprising! I could've come up with a list three times as long and I barely talk to them!"

I stood there, very shocked, Lord Tengen sure thought this through!

"I bet you couldn't even tell me the color of their eyes if I asked you!" He did a flashy pose and bopped me on the head, "This won't do! You need to do some digging to find out everything about those two!!"

I stared at him in awe as he turned to me with a flamboyant expression, "And only then will I help you become-"

He raised his fist in the air and yelled, "JUST LIKE MEEEEE!"