Chapter 34

Inosuke's POV:

It was the next day at school and I decided I need new, better friends!

As I walked up to the school Monjiro shouted my name a few times, but I ignored it. Instead I looked around for my new minions.

I spotted the fire guy and flashy guy, I know they hang out with a lot of people, so that means lots of minions!

I approached them with gusto and snorted to get their attention, they both jumped and looked in my direction.

"Hello, I am Inosuke Hashibira! And I demand you to be friends with me!" I shouted.

They looked at eachother for a second then back at me and nodded.

"Assertive! I like him!" Fire guy exclaimed.

"Yes, very flashy! The others will like our flamboyant new addition to the team." Flashy guy laughed.

That was easy. But of course it was! I'm the king of the mountains, anyone would be begging for me to be my friend!

The school bell rang triumphantly for me! Things are finally going my way!

Then I realized I'm not in the same classes as fire and flashy guy, so I guess I'll have to take a small pause from my friendship.

"Sorry, Boar Boy, but me and Tengen have to go!"

"See ya at lunch, buddy." As they walked past me they both patted me on the head.

These guys are already so much better than Monichi and Monjiro! They never patted me on the head!

I let out a mighty laugh and joyfully marched to my class. I'm already feeling so much better!

I sat down in my chair, this time next to people I don't know so I didn't have to look at Monichi and Monjiro.

But, of course, they still had to bug me.

"Inosuke!" Monichi whisper-screamed. "Why are you ignoring us?"

"Did we do something?" Monjiro asked.

I made a huffing noise at them, they don't even deserve an answer!

"Inosuke, if you don't tell us what's wrong we can't make it better!"

I turned around and said confidently "Excuse me, classmates. I'm trying to get my work done and would appreciate if you did the same."

"Inosuke, are we going to have to go through this again?" Monichi asked exsasperatedly.

Nutella came to my rescue, "Guys, if he wants to be left alone then just let him be alone."

"Fine!" Monichi folded his arms, "But you better stop being so stubborn, Inosuke. I don't want to go through this every week!"

Monjiro sighed. "Okay..."

They left me alone for the rest the classes before lunch, but when I got to the cafeteria the two of them walked up to me.

"Hi, Inosuke! Wanna eat with us?" Monjiro asked me with his DUMB voice.