Epilogue pt. 3

Inosuke's POV:

"Kotoha," Monichi said suddenly, causing both Monjiro and I to look at him in surprise.

"After-" Realization dawned in Monjiro's eyes, a small smile gracing his lips.

"My mother." I finished, looking down at the black haired, chubby baby laying asleep in my arms.

"I thought, maybe, that it fits nicely." Monichi rubbed the back of his head, "Since the other names aren't really working out-"

"I think it's a great one," Monjiro said, "After all we've just been calling her 'the baby.' What do you think, Inosuke?"

"I think... Inosuke Agatsuma's new baby is named Kotoha!" I tried my best to keep my voice down, but failed and ended up waking a very fussy Kotoha.

"I just got her down for a nap!" Monichi said, frustrated, "Don't look at me, you're the one getting her back to sleep."

▪ - ■ - ▪ - ■ - ▪ - ■ - ▪ - ■ - ▪

"Okay, we have something to tell you guys," Nutella looked happily at Getya, who squeezed her hand in return. "But you can't freak out, Tanjiro."

"What is it?" Monjiro asked, feeding Kotoha a forkful of pasta as he looked at her skeptically.

"It's that," She grinned as widely as she could, "Me and Genya are getting married!"

Monjiro sputtered on his food as Monichi looked at them, shocked, and I shouted, "Took you long enough!"

"I- but wait, aren't you two a little young?!" Monjiro exclaimed.

"We're four years older than you three were when you got married!"

Getya laughed, "And you already have a kid, Tanjiro, if anything we're lagging behind."

"I- well- I guess that's kind of true-"

"Kind of?"

"I just think it's too soon."

Getya and Nutella looked at eachother with amusement, Nutella smiled and asked sarcastically, "So when is a good time?"

"I don't know... Maybe a couple more years..?" Monjiro trailed off, finally listening to his own words, then he looked embarrassed and said, "I... Don't really know where I was going with that..."

▪ - ■ - ▪ - ■ - ▪ - ■ - ▪ - ■ - ▪

"So what's the secret for ten years in a relationship?" Rengoku asked curiously, tilting his head slightly.

Monjiro readjusted Kotoha on his hip and smiled, "I'd say the secret is love!"

"You're such a sap." Monichi muttered with a blush.

"But it's true." Monjiro said, "Love and hardwork."

I butted into the conversation, "Ay Aniki, why're you so interested? Does it have something to do with your plus one?"

He laughed loudly as his cheeks definitely started turning pink. "I was just asking a completely normal question at an anniversary party!"

"Who's his plus one?" Monjiro asked as I pointed him out from across the room.

"Wait, Akaza?" Monichi said, staring at Rengoku in shock. "Him of all people?"

"I well, uh, you see..." He stopped stuttering then smiled, "He's nice."