Chapter 49

Inosuke's POV:

We were waiting in the line for a while, and it would've been fine if Monichi wasn't complaining the whole time!

It was so obvious that he was being a scaredy cat, but he kept denying it.

And even though he's being annoying, I wish he was clinging to me instead of Monjiro.

"Look guys, we're going to get on next!" Monjiro pointed forwards.

"You're sure you want to ride this...?" Monichi looked sick, "There are a lot better things- like uh- the carousel..?"

"You mean the ride for babies?!" I shouted at him.

"Next." The ride operator motioned for us to come over.

Now Monjiro looked a little nervous, too. "Uh, sorry guys, but I think this rides a little too much for me! I think I'll sit this one out!"

"What?!" Monichi shouted, grabbing desperately onto Monjiro's arm, "Tanjiro, you can't leave meeeee!"

"I'm sorry!" He took Monichi's hand off of him and gripped it tightly, "You'll have Inosuke here with you, everything will be fine!"

I laughed triumphantly, "Yeah! Let's go!" I took Monichi's other hand and started pulling him away.

"Get off of me, Inosuke!!" He tried fighting me off, but he wasn't strong enough to defeat ME!

"Have fun you two!" Monjiro yelled as he was let out of line by the ride operator.

"Now you can hold onto me if you get scared!" I exclaimed happily, but he seemed the complete opposite of happy.

"Why would Tanj leave meeee?!" Monichi cried out.

"Hey!! He left me, too!"

He started murmuring things under his breath that I couldn't make out, but it was probably just him freaking out for no reason.

"Congrats, you two get to go in the front, now move along." The ride operator said in a sarcastic tone and we started walking in as he opened the gate.

"WHAT!?" Monichi somehow looked even more frightened than before, "I AM NOT RIDING IN THE FRONT!"

"Yes we are!!! It's the best seat!!" I continued to pull him along till we got to the first car and I pushed him in.

"OW!" He yelped and sat up reluctantly, "Let me get off!!"

"Nope, too late!" I jumped in the seat next to him which shook the whole thing, startling him.

"Inosuke, please!" 

"You should've chickened out before we got in line, then!"

"I DID."

"Oh... too bad!"

"You're the worst!" Monichi made an attempt at climbing over me, but the handle bar started lowering, and he couldn't get out of his seat, so he started screaming, "THE WORST."