Leaving you

Jihoon rubbed his sleepy eyes he was currently laying down on his new bed in his new room. Yes he actually left that apartment and is currently living with Mashiho now. It was actually Mashiho who asked Jihoo if he was looking for an apartment just a day back before the fight and also on the day he argued with Hyunsuk, because his roommate went to UK as a transfer student and now he can't pay the bills on his own.

He heaved a sigh. Closing his eyes.

"Jihoon-ah you still thinking about him?" Jihoon just nods.

It's Mashiho. He was cleaning Jihoon's room as it's sunday and it's still early but he already knew about Hyunsuk and everything that happened between them

"Let's ignore him for now he'll know what you meant wasn't wrong" Mashiho said with his normal sweet tone.

Yeah there plan to ignore Hyunsuk to leave him on his own to let him handle his things on his own. To make him understand that what he is doing is not right actually. The thing is never in Jihoon's wildest dream too, he never thought he'll be the one leaving Hyunsuk and parting ways, he never thought they'll stop talking and become strangers. It's not even a week since he moved but he felt so empty inside, there was this feeling inside his heart telling him....no actually screaming at him of how wrong he did by leaving Choi Hyunsuk the once innocent kid he wanted to protect all alone but at the same time it is what it is, he should probably let Hyunsuk learn on his own.

After Jihoon's argument with Hyunsuk they didn't talked even when Jihoon was moving out it was clear that Hyunsuk wasn't happy about it but he didn't stop him not even once. Hyunsuk looked sad and had a pout the whole time he kept an eyes on Jihoon's stuffs moving out but didn't look Jihoon in eyes or say anything. He was just worried for how he'll live alone....right? Not because he'll miss Jihoon.. yeah maybe that...? At least that's what Jihoon thinks, because if Choi Hyunsuk was ever sad for Jihoon leaving then why didn't he stop him?

.
.

.

.
.

After having breakfast with Mashiho they decided to go shopping. One of Mashiho's way of taking Jihoon out because Jihoon just looked miserable. He had eye bags and his lips were dry most of the time. He would skip meal and just lock himself up

They walked side by side and again someone was spacing out so the smaller male just grabbed his hands and started walking in a faster pace towards a shop.

They kept looking around and Mashiho kept suggesting Jihoon to buy something.

"Ji it'll look good on you come on!" Mashiho cheered and Jihoon just shook his head uninterested.

"Ji wanna join a GYM?" asked mashiho out of nowhere.

"Gym?" Jihoon asked confused while poking his ice with the straw.

"Yeah my friends gym if you go there you're mind will be distracted probably and you know cuz he just now opened this new branch you'll get free membership as his first member probably"

"I'll think about it"

Mashi nods and called someone.

"Oh yeah Changbin.....oh he'll join" Jihoon eyes shoot up. What is he talking about?

"Nee write Park Jihoon age 22 year old"

"Thank you byee!" Mashiho cut the call and started eating his meal
.

"What was that mashiho i said I'll think about it" Jihoon asked still shocked with what happened.

"Jihoon think of it as not for you but for me"

Jihoon was speechless never in his life he bought such fashionable clothes and went to gym what is Mashiho doing to him really this guy. Jihoon just shrugged and nod before continuing his meal.

Did he actually try to change? No.
But did he wanted to change? YES.

------------------

Oh my goody goody!

Hiii, so treasure recently started there Asia tour? Hmmm all the best to them and we got lots of sukhoon on the first day I am so happy bout it anyways.

Thank you for supporting and I will try my best to make it better, thank you!

Please vote!