Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    A really good mech that suits you should be made by the driver himself.

    That's what Ye Tan did in his previous life.

    In order to make up for his inherent shortcomings, the energy conversion device of that mech occupies a large part to ensure that the mecha can run smoothly.

    Ye Tan closed his eyes and sketched the shape of the mecha in his mind.

    We must work hard on the speed device, as well as the offensive device, and there is still some storage space left...

    When Ye Tan was thinking about things, the place arrived.

    The four big characters of Mech Academy are wrapped in gold foil, shining brightly in the sun.

    Ye Tan came here as a transfer student.

    She was a little anxious to get her own mecha.

    The classrooms are bright and spacious.

    The materials are all placed on the table one by one, and there are already teachers waiting there.

    That teacher is a beta surnamed Han, who is also an old acquaintance of Yetan. He has excellent research results in mecha assembly.

    In her previous life, Ye Tan worked with Teacher Han to develop a mecha suitable for omega driving.

    "Hello, teacher." Ye Tan put one hand on his chest and saluted.

    Teacher Han took two steps back slightly, and made a gesture of getting up. After a long time, he choked out a sentence: "You don't have to be so polite."

    He wore glasses, and his movements revealed a bit of haste.

    "Okay." Ye Tan looked at him with a smile.

    "What type of mech do you want? Is it more offensive or defensive..." Teacher Han asked.

    As soon as the mech was mentioned, Mr. Han became eloquent.

    "I want to attack, teacher, can you add a power conversion system to the mecha." Ye Tan looked firm.

    In this way, the attack skill section of the mecha will be enlarged without limit.

    But... this kind of technology is generally used on ornamental mechas. Most of the people who ride them are omegas who are powerless, or the elderly use them for transportation.

    An alpha, why did he have such an idea?

    Immediately afterwards, Ye Tan's words dispelled all his doubts.

    "In this way, the attack ability of the mecha will be improved without limit."

    She also knows the core technology involved, and the most important thing now is to increase the endurance of the mecha.

    And this is the hardest part.

    Ye Tan silently stepped forward and began to piece together the mecha, arranging all the materials according to her ideas.

    Throw away the useless climate control center, throw away the comfortable seats, throw away... a lot of useless things.

    The shell is made of the hardest star meteorite, which is heavy and extremely hard, but on the contrary, there is very little room for people inside, but various systems that can attack and speed are added into it. .

    The mecha that Ye Tan wants is to have high attack power and high skills, but what he doesn't need is comfort and beauty.

    It didn't take long before a huge monster appeared in the open space. It was as black as a lump of coal, and it could be said that it didn't fit in with the clean site.

    There is a piece of space in the middle of the mech.

    This is something that Ye Tan wants to place to improve the endurance of the mecha, but unfortunately, this thing does not exist in this world yet.

    Ye Tan closed his eyes.

    The prolonged concentration made her feel sleepy.

    Under extreme exhaustion, Ye Tan's eyes turned blank, and even a figure appeared.

    He has an extremely dull appearance, his eyes are brown, and every facial feature seems to be faultless, and he can even be said to be very good-looking, but when combined together, he is very inconspicuous, and he can hide in the crowd anytime, anywhere middle.

    But it was such a person who became Yetan's greatest enemy in his previous life.

    His name is Des, and he is also a very good, very good omega.