Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Yetan had been busy all night, all his thoughts were put on the broken copper and iron made by Des himself, and he got a lot of gains from it.

    It's still the same place.

    But today, Mr. Han seemed inconvenient to entertain guests. He was surrounded by a group of people, both men and women, most of whom were alphas, wrapped in thick pheromones, filling the entire room.

    "Come in! Don't just stand still, these are my students." Teacher Han greeted.

    Alpha is an extremely proud and arrogant existence. They are rare in number and highly capable. Almost every one of them will hold important positions in the empire.

    ——Even if it doesn’t happen now, it’s only a matter of time.

    They have always looked down upon other species other than themselves.

    Even Omega, which is as rare as alpha, is like this in their mouths.

    ——I don’t know how to do anything, just because I can give birth to a child, I get the protection and care of everyone, hmph, I don’t even look at who is defending the country!

    ——The only value of Omega is that it can bear children. With one child, they got the whole world.

    What's more, he once uttered wild words.

    ——Omega, I can knock down two of them with one slap.

    Not to mention, a large number of betas.

    Therefore, the attitude of those alphas towards Teacher Han is not very respectful. They always squint their eyes and ignore the teacher's answers. They don't look like they are here to study, but more like a debt collector.

    ——with a stinky face and a loose expression.

    "Teacher, come on! Hurry up, our time is precious, if you want to talk, hurry up, don't chatter, it's like constipation." One of the tall alphas said.

    His name is serious, he is an alpha, and he is also the person with the highest status here. His father and Yetan's father are colleagues. Thanks to his father, Yetan has also heard the name "serious" countless times.

    Status, talent, courage... Serious has everything. It can be called the dream of all Omega. The only thing that makes Omega disgusted is that Serious has serious straight A cancer. He has always felt that creatures like Omega are The kind of existence that can get all of it with one stomach, therefore, he looks down on those Omega very much, and the Omega who has been with him once will never think of being alone with him again.

    His light eyes fell on Ye Tan, but he moved away quickly, "So it's Ye Tan, and you're here too? I heard that you are now splitting into an alpha.

    " In the peaceful scene, the pot suddenly exploded, and the rustling sound continued.

    Ye Tan thought, they should probably be angry, angry that a person who is obviously not as good as them actually stood at the same height as them and appeared on the same occasion.

    "Quiet!!" Teacher Han couldn't stand it anymore, he shouted angrily.

    But no one listened to him.

    Like a stone sinking into water, it can't splash a drop of water.

    The rustling sound lingered in my ears, lingering for a long time, like a mouse turning over a pile of old things, not noisy, but annoying.

    Ye Tan, who was in the center of public opinion, said as if he didn't hear it, "Okay, teacher, what they said is right, don't waste time, let's start!"

    A group of people shared a large table with various Parts are shared.

    I don't know if they were intentional or unintentional, all kinds of necessary parts were taken into their territory one after another.

    Seriously, he already had a copy, but he still reached out and grabbed a piece of equipment first.

    ——It is the core device of the mecha.

    "Seriously, you already have one piece, and it's useless to take an extra piece."

    Seriously provoked an arrogant smile: "It's useless? Who said it's useless?"

    He picked up the one he had snatched, and with a slight force on his hand, the core device shattered into pieces.

    ——The speed was so fast that Ye Tan didn't even have a chance to stop it, only in the blink of an eye.

    "Isn't it useful now?" There was a victorious smile on his serious face.

    For a moment, anger welled up, and it couldn't stop pouring into the place where the brain was.

    After taking two deep breaths, Ye Tan still held back.

    No matter in his previous life or now, Mr. Han has helped him a lot. It is okay to cause trouble, but you must not cause trouble on Mr. Han's territory.     Ye Tan raised his hand and motioned

    to Teacher Han, "Teacher, do you have any spare parts?"

Said, an alpha like you, stay at home honestly! Then find an Omega with a normal family background, or a beta is also good, the outside is too dangerous, and it belongs to the home field of a real alpha like us." The

    real alpha , what is the real alpha like.

    It seems that for thousands of years, no one has ever given an accurate definition of this.

    But Ye Tan knew clearly in his heart that a real alpha would never face provocations, endure it again and again, and then wipe away all his pride.

    Ye Tan focused on the things in her hands, waving her fingers quickly, she picked up the parts of the two mechas, trying to assemble them together.

    On the surface, he lowered his head solemnly, concentrating on splicing his mecha, but in fact, part of his peripheral vision kept looking in Ye Tan's direction.

    When he saw Ye Tan's current mover, the corners of his mouth rose slightly, and then, finding that he couldn't restrain himself at all, he laughed wildly, and even made a sound.

    "Hahaha, look, that idiot Yetan tried to combine two completely different devices together, tell me, isn't that too mentally retarded, hahahaha..."

    The remaining alphas also followed suit. Catering: "That's right! Hahaha."

    For a moment, the entire classroom was filled with laughter, wanton and insolent.

    Yetan turned a deaf ear and didn't even raise his head. What appeared in his mind was the bunch of devices that Des had pieced together.

    Last night, she searched for a long time, and found a very magical existence in it, that is, two completely different devices, but they were put together.

    Ye Tan took the mecha model and tried it out.

    Due to its multiple functions, the assembled "four images" can also replace the core device of the mecha and support the operation of a mecha. Not only that, it also saves a lot of space.

    It's just space, it's nothing, but those spaces can be installed with various other performance devices, which can greatly increase the combat capability of the mecha.

    ——This is worth mentioning.