Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Faced with such a situation in the past, Yetan must have been eager to agree with both hands and feet, but now, Yetan only feels an unspeakable distress, as if there is an nameless hand, moving back and forth on her heart. tugging.

    Ye Tan felt that she had to find a way to alleviate the current situation.

    Teacher Han became the method Ye Tan talked about.

    In private, she quietly found someone to bring a letter to Teacher Han and asked him to come out for a party.

    The next day, Teacher Han came.

    He also looked as if his energy had been absorbed by something, and the blackness in front of his eyes was extremely thick and spread all the time.

    ...It seems like I haven't slept in a long time.

    As soon as he sat down, Teacher Han ordered a cup of coffee, and ordered the highest concentration to refresh himself. He leaned lazily on the chair, his eyelids could not stop falling.

    Ye Tan handed over the spoon: "Teacher, what's the matter?"

    Teacher Han barely cheered up: "It's nothing, but I have to take care of the students and do some essential work. I'm a little tired."

    None of this caused Teacher Han to be tired. the most important reason.

    He was eager to make money, and even secretly took many jobs that did not belong to him.

    The corner of Ye Tan's mouth was raised: "Teacher, I heard that your family members are sick? Need a lot of money?"

    The tiredness on Teacher Han's face became more intense: "You also know?"

    Ye Tan looked at Teacher Han's eyes spoke very seriously: "Teacher, would you like to come to our place? I will be responsible for the expenses of your family's medical treatment." There

    was a thump in my heart, and there was a loud noise.

    Teacher Han's face remained the same: "I want me to resign and go to your school."

    Ye Tan frowned: "It's not mine."

    No matter from the school's resume or the recruitment of personnel, Desi worked hard behind the scenes, and Ye Tan only gave a small part of the agreed money.

    ——Too many, Des don’t want it.

    Due to emotion and reason, Ye Tan cannot take all the credit for it.

    Ye Tan's expression lost his dignity for a moment, but he was quickly adjusted: "I know, you are worried that the job I offer you is not stable enough, but...won't you go and take a look? If you don't go and take a look, you will I don't know which one is the real choice."

    Teacher Han's eyebrows twitched, as if he was moved: "Okay, I'll go and have a look."

    When the two of them walked to the school, Des was in class .

    As an Omega, he is very serious about manipulating the mecha.

    Those originally rebellious children fell silent all of a sudden, raised their necks high, looked at the thing that was constantly rising and falling in mid-air, and then exclaimed like thunder.

    Ye Tan could hear the sudden heavy breathing of the person next to him.

    Teacher Han asked: "Who is the person above? Des?"