Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Come to think of it, there won't be any big changes in this life.

    Ashley stared fixedly at Eri, "Are you fascinated by something? Eri, we are one, you can only get better when I get better, you know?"

    Ashley said persuasively.

    "I know." Eri didn't even lift his eyelids, "So, you have to pay the water bill tomorrow."

    Ashley: "..."

    He lost his mind, and the strength in his hands couldn't help but relax a lot, vainly Holding the hem of Erifah's coat.

    Taking advantage of this opportunity, Eri ran away.

    He carried a plate with some food and drink on it, and excused that he was sent to deliver food to Ye Tan. He asked all the way, and groped to find Ye Tan's room.

    Pushing open the door, you can see the dim light leaking from the crack of the door, Ye Tan is sitting on a chair, playing with the broken copper and iron that he just brought back from Des.

    "Hello... I would like to ask." The

    words turned and turned in his throat, and finally blurted out - are you hungry?

    Ari was so annoyed that he almost wanted to hit himself on the head with his fist.

    But after thinking about it, it's not bad. Let's test Xia Yetan's behavior first, then first of all, you should completely expose your entire face to the light, so that Yetan can clearly...

    "Isn't this?" Where you should come." Ye Tan whispered.

    This made Eric's heart skip a beat.

    This was obviously not a reprimand, but a reprimand for entering this room, more like a warning, a warning that he should not interfere with Ye Tan's affairs.

    In his previous life, although he escaped Ashley's control, he did not end well.

    ——Eri died in the battle with the Zerg, in order to save Ye Tan.

    When he died, Eri was in great pain. He could even hear the blood in his body constantly flowing out, and the strength in his whole body was gradually drained.

    He is going to die.

    This idea is about to become a reality.

    But Eri wasn't nervous or flustered at all, because standing next to him was his young lady, and she kept looking at him, enough to make him forget all the pain.

    It would be fine if his miss was an alpha in the next life.

    This is Airi's only obsession, or regret.

    But fortunately... In the reincarnation, his young lady finally got her wish and got the ticket to realize her dream.

    "Miss, I know, you recognized me." There was a bit of crying in Eri's voice, "I don't regret it." The

    crying was suppressed, but the voice began to tremble involuntarily, "I want to enter Go to Mecha Academy, as an auditor, I hope Miss can agree."

    There was silence in the room.

    Ye Tan didn't speak, but looked at Ai Rui with probing eyes. After a long time, a voice sounded.

    "Are you sure?"

    Eri said firmly: "I'm sure."

    Ye Tan breathed a sigh of relief: "Okay, I promise you, keep the things, you go first!"

    That thing, of course, means being released Food on a plate.

    Ai Rui was about to close the door, but Ye Tan stopped him again, "Here, don't be embarrassed, this is a reward."

    In Ai Rui's hands, there were two heavy gold coins, which were very valuable. In this era , which is enough for a family's expenses for a year.

    But it's just that the lady wants to help herself.

    Ai Rui took the opportunity, "Thank you miss, it's late at night, miss go to bed early."

    Ye Tan snorted from his nasal cavity and nodded.

    She fiddled with the parts for so long, and her energy was greatly consumed. At this moment, her eyelids could not stop drooping.

    Have a good night's sleep.

    It wasn't until the next morning that Yetan realized what she had missed last night when she passed the storage room.

    She locked Des, a genius mecha master and her future little slave, in a small dark room for a whole night.

    In his previous life, Des held grudges very much, and his famous saying was - whoever touches me, I will pay him back.

    And Des, who was thinking of revenge, was extremely difficult.

    But in any case, what should be faced must always be faced.

    Ye Tan rubbed his head, feeling tired and having a headache.

    With a creak, the door was opened.

    Des slept soundly, his eyes were tightly closed, and his extremely long eyelashes fluttered slightly, casting a small shadow under his eyes.

    The light danced under his eyelids, Des slowly opened his eyes, stretched his waist, and said: "Master~ Is this my room?" His

    tone was still obedient as always.

    Like a cute kitten, with a pair of hazy sleepy eyes, no matter how much the owner bullies Des, he will only accept everything obediently.

    ——And Ye Tan happened to be a model of eating soft but not hard.

    Yetan softened his voice, "No, I have already prepared your room."

    "Then you have been preparing the room for me before?" Des's eyes flashed with a strange light.

    "Yeah!" Ye Tan lowered his head and responded, "I have something to do, so I have to go first, and someone will take you to your room." The

    so-called room is just a redundant, vacant guest room. The decorations, bed sheets, and quilt covers are all ready-made.

    — There is no need to prepare at all.

    This is undoubtedly a kind of deception.

    But if he didn't say that and Des found out, he was just perfunctory... In that case, his fate would definitely be even worse.

    Forget it, let's continue to hide it from him!

    Ye Tan didn't see it. After the conversation was over, Des gathered his fingertips in satisfaction, and some white powder was vaguely mixed between the fingers.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Des is really a little rose with thorns, hiss