Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Ashley even had a feeling of "excitement" in his heart about the upcoming game. Even if he knew the outcome of his future from the system, Ashley did not lose his fighting spirit because of this, and he was full of heart. The fire, on the contrary, intensified.

    Dragging this broken body, Ashley came to the stage to watch the game in person, regardless of everyone's dissuasion.

    Off the field, the two waves of players are playing in full swing.

    The audience sits on a high platform, and there is a large field below for people to enjoy.

    Every move of the two people in the field can be clearly projected into everyone's eyes without any obstruction.

    In order to prevent the noble audience from being affected during the fight, Durst deliberately spent a lot of money to install a transparent protective cover on the auditorium.

    ——In this way, you don’t have to worry about affecting the viewing experience, and you don’t have to worry about some uncontrollable scenes.

    Ashley's bloodshot eyes stared firmly at the people below.

    The host next to him is broadcasting.

    [It's amazing, it's really amazing, I can still see this scene in my lifetime. 】

    The host's tone was full of surprise, and his eyes were wide open.

    Ashley chuckled lightly.

    Is this necessary?

    A petty way of doing things.

    The fight below was quite fierce. Under the control of the two, the mechas were constantly equipped with each other without any dodge.

    But that's about it.

    Even Ashley has seen it many times, and there is no fluctuation in his heart. He is in a bad mood, and now he even feels a little bored.

    The sound of iron hitting iron was crackling and annoying.

    What's the fuss, the host can be regarded as someone who has seen big scenes, but he is so ignorant.

    There were still bursts of voices ringing in my ears.

    To Ashley's ears, the original mellow voice was as piercing as a sharp knife, because what he said was not what Ashley wanted to hear.

    [If this is a duel between alpha and alpha, then it's really nothing special, but, you have to know, among the two people on the field, only one is alpha, and the other is traditionally weak Powerless Omega. 】

    The host looked surprised. He is a very smart person and knows what words to use to attract the attention of the audience.

    In an instant, all the audience present cast their gazes downward.

    —and Ashley too.

    Compared with his slightly heavy mood, Yetan and Des's mood is very good.

    Tan Baobao: Awesome, Omega and Alpha have been fighting for so long.

    Qing Barley: No, it looks like Omega can hold on a little longer.

    Niu Niu: There is something wrong with what was said upstairs. It doesn’t mean you can persevere, but you might win if you persevere a little longer.

    This fact is too cruel, and even breaks the law that they have always believed that alpha is always stronger than omega.

    The feeling that the whole world collapsed, the knowledge system in my mind was overthrown, and then re-established was not a good feeling.