Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Ye Tan sighed, and finally chose to go to bed earlier, less cranky, thinking about it, it was only the brain that was suffering, and it was of no use to the solution of the matter.

    Ye Tan gradually closed his eyes.

    In the dream, a puff of white smoke dissipated, revealing a school vaguely, all kinds of Omega, alpha, and beta were sitting in the same classroom and studying, while I was sitting in the conference room, above board.

    ——No one would look at her with that disdainful look.

    Have a good night's sleep.

    Ye Tan also contacted Song Zhiqiu in his spare time, wanting to borrow some money from him.

    Song Zhiqiu is very willing, but just like Des said, he has a lot of brothers and sisters above him, and he is the only Omega in the family, so he is very favored.

    But no matter how favored he is, he won't have much liquid money in his hands, and Song Zhiqiu can't help her.

    "Really, you can marry me! If you marry me, my parents will definitely give you a large dowry. At that time, I can promise you that you can use the money as you like."

    Accompanied by the voice, There were several crying voices on the phone.

    Ye Tan, who grew up with him, naturally knew that this was the sound that Song Zhiqiu would only make when he was emotional.

    "Okay, okay, don't cry." Ye Tan paused for a while, afraid that what happened next would hurt his heart, "I'm not good enough for you."

    Answering too bluntly would make Song Zhiqiu heartbroken, and he It's like a doll placed in a glass window, delicate, fragile, and expensive, and even a random movement can make him uncomfortable for a long time.

    But now Ye Tan has belittled himself, so Song Zhiqiu won't be too sad.

    This is the countermeasure formed by Ye Tan and Song Zhiqiu after getting along for a long time.

    "You said, what's wrong with me? I'm rich, you're talented, and we both look good, so why don't you deserve me? Don't worry, I won't care about the money spent. I'll give it all to you." Song Zhiqiu kept talking on the sidelines, revealing a bit of excitement.

    Although he didn't see the real person, Ye Tan could still imagine Song Zhiqiu dancing happily on the other side.

    Ye Tan clenched the hand holding the phone slightly, "I can't... Actually, you are a good person, but I really don't care about you." You

    must make it clear.

    Ye Tan worried that if this went on like this, Song Zhiqiu would directly make trouble in front of her father. She knew Song Zhiqiu's personality, and he would definitely do so.

    In the past, my father said, not without joking: "If one of you is an Omega and the other is an Alpha, that would be fine, just solve it internally." With

    a snap, the phone was hung up.

    There was another snap, and the communication device in his hand fell to the ground.

    A voice came from outside, "Zhiqiu, what's the matter?"

    Song Zhiqiu quickly responded, "It's nothing, I accidentally dropped something."

    After speaking, no matter how the people outside shouted, he didn't respond.

    Song Zhiqiu squatted down, wrapping his hands firmly around himself, as if he was hugging himself, trying to give himself a sense of security in this way.

    For a long time, it was useless.

    Song Zhiqiu still gave up, his hands drooping loosely.

    "Hehe..."

    There was a dull and oppressive atmosphere in the air, and there was no sound. Suddenly, a strange laughter sounded, and then it gradually became louder and louder.

    joke! ! !

    Song Zhiqiu felt that his life was like a joke, a joke that you don't need to listen to, but just think about it.

    In his previous life, Song Zhiqiu was an Omega, so coincidentally, the person he likes is also an Omega.

    Maybe he was dazzled by the love that the world talked about, so he took the initiative to find Ashley, trying to use such a humble way to get closer to the person he likes, and get closer.

    So, he didn't care about the person named Ashley, he wore the best clothes and wandered around Yetan, but Yetan was always so indifferent, in Yetan's eyes, he couldn't find his own shadow.

    Song Zhiqiu was surprisingly angry.

    So, he used Ashley to stimulate Ye Tan, trying to see a different color on her face, whether she was jealous or jealous, as long as it was not the current indifference.

    Without exception, it still fails.

    Even the news of Yetan's death in his previous life was secretly told to him by others.

    All kinds of emotions are mixed together.

    Finally, Song Zhiqiu found sadly that Ye Tan may not have himself in his heart, but at that time, he just lied to himself that the two of them were Omega, without the traction of pheromone, so...

    until now, Song Zhiqiu even this There are no more lies.

    Everything is like mayflies, their life is only a few days, but they fantasize about eternity.

    Thinking about it this way makes it even more sad.

    Recently today, Song Zhiqiu has not come to look for him.

    He seemed to have been hit by something, and stayed in his room, rarely coming down except for necessary meals.

    This is what someone else told her.

    Ye Tan casually gave him a gift that wasn't very expensive, but overall it wasn't cheap, so the matter was over.

    "Have you heard? There seems to be a school opened recently. It's called a school that is more powerful than Mecha Academy."

    "Wait, what? Mecha Academy?"

    "It's not the Mecha Academy, it's an even more awesome academy than the Mecha Academy."

    The man repeated, and suddenly laughed: "What a strange name." But

    no, the name is not only strange, but also full of provocation , a bit blatantly provocative.

    Even Omega, who doesn't leave the gate all day long, has heard of the name Mecha Academy. It can be seen how much weight the Mecha Academy occupies in this land.

    Even more awesome than the Mecha Academy...

    They dare not think deeply about it.

    Things intensified.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Sisters, I'm so sleepy! At least 5,000 words tomorrow, I swear, good night