Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Eri was picked up by Ashley, a small person carrying a younger child on his back, struggling to survive in a dilapidated house.

    Eri is very grateful to Ashley, and he once swore that he will always be by Ashley's side, never leave him, and be the shadow under his feet, no matter what the situation is.

    They had a hard time.

    This house is their greatest property.

    This was left to him by Ashley's beta parents who died early.

    Every morning, Ashley was carried a bag made of rags, and went to the special vegetable shopping place to say good things, asking her aunt to give away vegetables and fruits that could not be sold, or those that were not in good shape or appearance. Sell ​​it to him cheap.

    The little boy was no taller than a man, his forehead was covered with beads of sweat, and his face was full of vitality.

    Although the bag on the back is broken, Eri has to wash it every day. The cloth bag is clean, with only a few wear and tear.

    Some well-meaning aunts will agree to Ashley's request, but most of them will just yell at Ashley: "What's wrong? You scavenger, I want to live, I want to make money, go, go, Stay away and don't disturb my business."

    This is still good.

    Excessive, swear words, spittle flying around, Ashley lowered his head, suppressed tears swallowing down his stomach, and then politely said thank you.

    In Erui's heart, Ashley is smart and eloquent, and everyone here likes him, but after this incident, Ashley has another layer of gold in his eyes, forbearing and smart.

    Eri never doubted that Ashley would be able to stand out one day in the future, and then they would live the happy life of a prince and princess in fairy tales.

    They thought that they would live a normal life in such a life, and that Ashley would rely on his alpha status to obtain a decent position and lead a happy life smoothly, but the bad news came so suddenly.

    "Ashley found a delicate and soft Omega noble lady."

    "Oh, what luck! What's this called? One person ascends to heaven."

    "It's just Eri, what a pity, such a young and beautiful little Omega. "

    It's okay, Ashley doesn't want him, we want him! Omega cherishes resources."

    A group of aunts chatted together, the expressions on their faces cheered, but the words they said were not so friendly, like a sharp knife The bayonet pierced Erui's chest again and again.

    pain! My whole body hurts.

    "Hey, who knows what Ashley was thinking when he brought Eri back home? An alpha and an Omega are a good match."

    Eri was just a little cowardly, which doesn't mean he is a fool , These malicious words, he can understand.

    It's nothing more than saying that I was picked up by Ashley for a purpose. I am an Omega, and Ashley raised me for future consideration.

    But...he didn't believe it.

    In front of her eyes, in order to make herself nutritionally balanced and eat better, Ashley begged her aunt for some vegetable leaves, while Ashley ate the cheapest and cheapest nutrient solution alone.

    He had seen Ashley like this before, and Eri didn't believe that he would do such a thing.

    Eric took a deep breath and pushed open the door.