Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    The competition started soon, and the Jijia Academy didn't take it seriously. It just picked out some of the best people from a bunch of people, and the rest of the things went on in an orderly manner.

    Those who should handle official business should handle official business, those who should go to class should go to class, those who should be fishing for fish in the office...

    They seem to be confident that they will definitely win.

    that's the truth.

    Since the establishment of Mech Academy, they have always been invincible in this kind of competition.

    That's right, they have the best resources and the support of the ruler... If they aren't the victors, who else could it be?

    Almost everyone didn't take this game seriously, and the best effort they made was to call Ashley and several other talented people to the office and explain a few more words.

    "This is a trivial matter, so don't be too nervous. After all, in terms of various resources, we are sure to win. Letting you pass is just to increase your knowledge."

    Ashley stood at the forefront, solemnly nod.

    I thought of the system again.

    Recently, it has been extraordinarily quiet, no longer constantly nagging about wanting to satisfy Ashley's wishes, but also constantly repeating how fair its charges are.

    Ashley wanted to ask the system for help again.

    This is a very important game.

    Almost everyone in the country can see it. As long as you perform well and are remembered, it will be a great addition to your future.

    For Ashley, his enemy is not people from other schools, but the so-called classmates and teammates around him.

    Especially the serious one next to him.

    He is also an alpha, with status and status in his family, and what's more frightening is that he is not an idiot, with extremely strong talent.

    ——Probably worse than that monster of Des.

    Seriousness is a stumbling block that hinders one's progress.

    We must find an opportunity...

    As Ashley thought about it, her slender eyes narrowed, like a precursor before a poisonous tongue launched an attack.

    After it was over, Ashley walked to a place where no one was around, and whispered her thoughts in a low voice.

    The sound of the system is a bit strange.

    【you sure? Are you sure you want to swap. 】

    "Of course." Ashley frowned, showing a bit of complacency.

    "Alright then!" The

    system looked at him, as if seeing his future.

    Ashley's lifespan is not much left, and after this incident is over, he will die.

    At least according to the experience of the system, this is the case, yes.

    The system is not in a hurry, and through some high technology, it has seen what its future host is doing.

    Ye Tan was sorting out the materials, sitting in front of a desk, his entire face was covered by a mountain of materials.