Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    At that time, Ye Tan and Des were in trouble with each other, and you came and I never got tired of it for a long time, but it was this strange, even deformed relationship that was maintained, and they would always let each other go at critical moments One horse, but when the other party touched his own interests, he tried every means to warn him.

    How to say it in one word, love each other and kill each other, it's a perfect way to describe them.

    Ye Tan in the previous life would know that this kind of device is not strange, and as Ye Tan's husband, Ashley would know that this is also normal.

    Just think about it with your fingers and you can guess what Ashley is going to do next.

    The disclosure of this technology is in exchange for an opportunity, a chance to make a fortune.

    Ye Tan sighed softly.

    Ashley, this alpha, is really useless.

    His parents are betas, and the alphas born from two betas are destined to be inferior to those purebred alphas.

    Ridiculous!

    Even among the alphas, they are divided into three, six, and nine grades.

    Ye Tan shook his head and came to Teacher Han's home.

    "I want to get my things back."

    Teacher Han stood up abruptly, with a bit of guilt in his eyes, "What is yours? I haven't seen it before."

    Ye Tan briefly talked about its appearance, and then walked out of the pocket He took out another new one, "Here, that's it."

    Teacher Han took it ecstatically: "I have received your gift, is there anything else you want to say?"

    Ye Tan: "..."

    Palm There was still a mechanical cold feeling, but soon, the temperature in the palm returned to normal.

    Ye Tan took a deep breath: "Don't look, there is a self-destruct device installed inside. The moment you take it apart, the device will be destroyed."

    Teacher Han immediately withdrew his hand and touched it more carefully, "You... are too shrewd, it's not good."

    Ye Tan coaxed, "Want to know the internal structure?"

    "Yes." Teacher Han nodded.

    I really want to, even when dreaming at night, Mr. Han is thinking about this wholeheartedly.

    Ye Tan: "Call everyone here, and I will tell you in person."

    Teacher Han asked knowingly, "Who do you mean by everyone?"

    Ye Tan: "It's the teachers who taught me! The front is full of badges."

    Those people have made a great contribution to the empire, and at the same time contributed their youth.

    Older people tend to go to bed early. At this point, they had already fallen asleep, and suddenly someone woke them up, and it was inevitable that they would complain.

    But when they heard that Ye Tan was coming, the impatience on their faces faded away immediately.

    "Yo, it's Tantan."

    "What? She still wants to tell us the structure of that thing!"

    "Not tired, the gods are here, how could I be tired?"

    A group of old men put on their most decent clothes one after another. clothes come out to meet.

    Ye Tan took out the crystal stone.

    It's a tool specifically for recording.

    Then, she took out the pen and paper with a swipe, and drew on it bit by bit.

    This is something Ye Tan has always wanted to do.

    In their hands, this technology can justifiably go to all battle mechs and be used on the battlefield on a large scale.

    But in Ye Tan's hands, it can't play such a good effect.

    The eyes of those old men opened wider and wider, and the drowsiness of sleepiness disappeared in an instant.

    "Amazing! It's amazing!"

    Scattered applause sounded, but most of the people were still lost in thought.

    "It's not me, it's someone I know." Ye Tan said, "By the way, I want to ask you for something for that person, a place for the first batch of students in the Mecha Academy."

    Such a request, it is impossible for them to refuse promise.

    Ye Tan breathed a sigh of relief when he walked out the door. What he had to do now was to wait for the show to begin, and... What gift would he prepare for his dearest brother.

    That's right, it's my brother.

    Ye Tan thought for a long time, and finally chose this method.

    The things in her previous life were too impressive, and Des was the most difficult existence she faced.

    Because of this, Ye Tan didn't want to let go, she deeply realized the value of Des.

    ...One person can even defeat an entire army.

    This is not alarmist talk, this is a fact that really happened.

    Ye Tan thought, the strongest relationship in the world is the community of interests, she has to find a way to bring the two of them on the same front, preferably family.

    Thinking of this, Ye Tan loosened his hand, and then quickly clenched it again.

    I hope that the development of all things is under my own control!

    Three days later,

    a grand party started, the place was the imperial palace, almost all the people with a little head and face came here, and the wine was mixed with each other, and the faint smell of wine permeated the air.

    Scenes about the mecha are played on the huge LCD screen, from the production of a mecha parts, to the subsequent assembly, to the completion of the final product... very meticulous and very particular.

    Seriousness followed.

    Because of what happened last time, he stayed at home and taught himself some knowledge about mechas. His seriousness now seemed much calmer than before, and the unruly and rebellious nature of teenagers had also been restrained a lot.

    It looks more pleasing to the eye than before.

    Ye Tan held the wine glass at the side and didn't drink. He just watched the wine shake under the light, leaving a shallow trace on the wall of the glass.

    Someone broke in from outside.