Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    When I fell asleep, someone brought me a pillow.

    Of course Ye Tan couldn't wish for it.

    She did not follow what Des said, throwing the broken copper and iron on the table aside, but took out the tools for storage and put them all in.

    Then, he led Des back into the car.

    As soon as the air conditioner was turned on, Des leaned against Yetan as if he had no bones. Just as Yetan wanted to push him away, Des said in a soft voice: "Master~" The

    voice was soft and dragged Long tone.

    Ye Tan had no choice but to give up.

    All this caused the driver to look back frequently and disturbed Yetan.

    She had some doubts, whether it was her problem that she brought such a tormenting little fairy back.

    But... In his previous life, Des wasn't like this!

    Maybe this is rebirth!

    On the contrary, Ye Tan thinks this is a good thing. This kind of Des is obviously easier to control than the one in his previous life.

    Ye Tan took Des into the house, where a banquet was being held.

    There are lights and festoons everywhere, all kinds of gorgeous decorations are dotted around, and the sound of music floats gently in the air.

    Ye Tan originally wanted to slip away through the back door, but when he turned his head, he was stopped by a voice, "Ye Tan, come and have a toast! Why are you leaving in such a hurry."

    "Well, I'm here."

    Ye Tan He nodded briefly, pushed Des into a small utility room with a firm hand, and said in his ear, "Wait for me to come back."

    "Tan Tan has grown taller, and has become more beautiful."

    "That's right, with such an omega, everyone definitely wants to marry her back home."

    "You say it's a coincidence, my family is an alpha, she looks like a good-looking talent, and she is very organized, otherwise... find time to meet me?"

    A group of omega surrounded Ye Tan, firmly besieging her in the last place. In the middle, they all sprayed heavy perfume, and all kinds of strong smells mixed together, which made Ye Tan feel like vomiting.

    She held her breath and showed a decent smile, "Thank you! But I still want to stay at home for a while."

    A quick-talking omega said: "What are you keeping! Omegas will get married sooner or later. At that time Just do what an omega should do."

    Coincidentally, Ye Tan hates such words the most.

    She buried the disgust in her eyes, and asked: "What should an omega do?"

    "Get married and obey your husband, have a bunch of cute babies, and concentrate on helping your husband." As an omega, he answered fluently.

    Yetan curled his lips into a smile: "Father, what he meant was that you should marry me off as soon as possible. At that time, everything we have here will belong to him."

    These words inevitably meant adding fuel to the fire.

    But the father also knew in his heart that what he said was the truth, after all, he was only Ye Tan's daughter.

    Although my father is not young anymore, as a general, he has bravely killed the enemy on the battlefield in the first half of his life, and he still has the majesty of his whole body.

    The lady shuddered, always feeling like she was being targeted by a large predator.

    He glanced at the talkative omega, "With this energy, why not go to the battlefield to experience some shady thoughts every day."

    His voice paused slightly, "By the way, this lady, like your Your son is already an adult! As an alpha, I don't seem to have seen your son's name on the list."

    On this planet, all alphas have to go to the Zerg battlefield to serve a period of military service when they reach the age of eighteen.

    But because of being pampered all the year round, that lady's child didn't have the guts to face life and death. He even wrote a medical record saying that his arm was broken. Have an accident.

    Ye Tan also smiled: "Is the wound on your son's arm better?"

    "Okay... much better." His

    voice trembled.

    Losing face is a small matter, if one's own child is taken to the battlefield, it will be fatal.

    "I hope my father can see your family's name on the conscription list."

    All the words were heard by Ashley and Eri who were on the side.

    Clearly, clearly.

    At the same time, a great joy surged in Ashley's heart.

    It can be seen with the naked eye that Ye Tan doesn't like those dudes who smell like copper, so in this way, he still has a chance.

    There was a kind of determination that was inevitable in his eyes, and Ashley stared firmly at the direction Ye Tan was walking in.

    Seeing this, Eri bowed his head and snorted, knowing what Ashley was thinking like the back of his heart.

    In his eyes, Ashley was not much better than those dandies, and at the same time, he felt a sudden irritability in his heart.

    He worked so hard to interview the waiter of this banquet.

    Ai Rui didn't want much, but just wanted to see Ye Tan's appearance, and remind her of Ashley's wolf ambition by the way.

    Unexpectedly, Ashley followed up shamelessly, and didn't even have a chance to refuse.

    The more you look at him, the more annoying you become.

    A trace of disgust flashed across Ai Rui's eyes, he turned his head, and secretly rolled his eyes where Ashley could not see, and then his eyes remained firmly on Ye Tan's body.

    ... In Eri's eyes, her whole body is covered with a layer of golden light, even in the dark, she still shines brightly.

    Ye Tan pushed away layers of crowds and followed in his father's footsteps all the way forward.

    Ye Tan was led to Gaotaizhong.

    This is usually the place where father comes when he announces something important.

    And now, Ye Tan appeared here with his father.

    The father smiled and said to everyone: "Tan Tan is my only daughter, and everything from now on will be entrusted to her."

    Yes! and then?

    None of those present were surprised.

    Everyone understood what the general meant, which was nothing more than handing over all the properties under his name, including the coveted position, to Yetan's alpha husband.

    It has something to do with Ye Tan's husband, and it has something to do with the alpha that Ye Tan married.

    It just has nothing to do with Ye Tan himself.