Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    The whole house is made of "garbage" from the garbage dump, and the roof, eaves, and surrounding walls are cleverly formed, shining with a metallic luster, which is very conspicuous among the rags.

    Ye Tan knocked on the door, and after a long time, a hoarse voice came from inside: "Come in!"

    Ye Tan's fingers snapped.

    The voice sounded a little crying, poor, if I heard it right, there was a little crying in it.

    The door was pushed open with a creaking sound.

    Ye Tan took a cursory look, and it seemed that the edge was still rusty, revealing a little scarlet rust.

    With the development of the times, steel with better performance has been used in life. As for the original steel that has been eliminated, the final destination is the garbage dump.

    And people like Des are actually staying with this kind of thing now.

    Ye Tan suddenly felt a kind of anger for no reason.

    However, even she herself didn't know what she was angry about.

    In his previous life, Des could be said to have made Ye Tan suffer a lot.

    As a pirate leader, it affects social order.

    Ye Tan couldn't let him go, so he drove the mecha to arrest him, but Des was like a cunning loach, he couldn't catch him no matter what, but Ye Tan was arrested and locked in a cell inside.

    Ye Tan narrowed his eyes slightly.

    Very painful experience.

    This kind of pain is not only reflected in the body, to be honest, Yetan's life there is not bad, it's just a spiritual humiliation, which she can never forget.

    The two of them are like a cat catching a mouse. Ye Tan has the upper hand for a while, and in the next second, Des may be looking at her with a half-smile, pointing at Ye Tan with the latest developed weapon, as if threatening, but More like showing off.

    With a kind of childish glee.

    Ye Tan traveled far and wide, and finally a strange fragrance pulled her out of her thoughts.

    good smell.

    For her, the scent was simply overwhelming.

    Xiangdi's big baby under her trousers started to move around, and her whole mind was befuddled.

    But soon, Ye Tan woke up.

    Out of a kind of instinct, and the experience accumulated in her previous life, she knew immediately what that smell was.

    - That's pheromones.

    Sweet, with a faint smell of wine, making people feel drowsy.

    Continuing to walk in, you can see a small figure curled up, squatting in the corner, moaning/groaning unbearably.

    Although the voice was still immature, Ye Tan could still tell that it was Des's voice.

    There was a sweeter smell all over his body, the smell of oranges, sour and sweet, and Ye Tan suddenly understood.

    Oh! This is her own pheromone.

    The two flavors merged, intertwined, and then intense to the extreme.

    Des seemed to know that Ye Tan was coming, and turned to look at her.

    It can be clearly seen that Des's face is full of smears, and some people lie and tell lies

    . "Come here and bite me."

    It's really proactive.

    What about the dignity of being an omega?

    Ye Tan thought about it, but couldn't help but stepped forward, grabbed Des's head, bit the gland behind his neck lightly, injected his pheromone into it, and made a temporary mark.

    This is a very shameful posture, Yetan's head is firmly held in his hand, and he cannot move his whole body.

    At this moment, Desi is like a weak dodder flower, with no strength in his whole body, so he can only cling to Ye Tan's body with all his heart.

    There was a slight blush at the end of Des's eyes, and he rested on the ground for a long time before getting up, "Let's go! What are you still doing?"

    Ye Tan: "..." Is this...a bit too proactive.

    "By the way, where is your car parked?"

    Des's clothes were tattered, but they were cleaned very well, and the old places were carefully mended.

    Even though he got the temporary mark, the troublesome scorching heat on his body has already been relieved, but there are still bits and pieces of the smell of wine scattered on his body.

    Des smiled, then retreated to Ye Tan's side logically, hooked his fingers, and held her by the corner of her clothes, "Hurry up! I just went through the estrus period, and I feel uncomfortable." The

    last three words It was as if mixed with a strong aroma of wine, and the tone was elongated, with a bit of seductive energy for no reason.

    Yetan: "..."

    Yetan ignored Des, but searched over and over again in this room.

    Crackling sounds sounded one after another, and all kinds of things that were placed on the table fell to the ground one after another.

    Strange to say.

    Except for all kinds of things that can be used but are definitely not useful, they are stored in tatters and piled up together, and the rest are all kinds of tatters made up of... tatters.

    Ye Tan picked up one casually and asked, "What is this?"

    "This..." Des glanced at it, "It's just some small things used to speed up the flight, do you like it?

    " He flipped it over and said: "Take it if you like it."

    It seemed that it was just giving away an insignificant thing.

    But Ye Tan knew it in his heart.

    not like this.

    As technology advances, it's easy, really easy, to create a device that speeds up flight.

    The best materials, and then follow the content on the manual, the possibility of success is very high.

    But it's different here.

    Des has never touched this kind of thing, but still relies on instinct to make this device.

    ...It is truly a terrifying talent.

    Ye Tan's eyes dimmed.

    The first thing she thought of was that with such a talent, she must hold him firmly in her hands.

    So, Ye Tan said: "I adopted you. From today onwards, I am your master. Everything about you comes from me. As long as I am unhappy, I will take back everything about you and throw you here again." "

    But... Des seemed not worried at all, but smiled and said: "It turns out that people in the city like to play this kind of trick."

    What kind of trick?

    Ye Tan thought about it, it was a normal sentence!

    Immediately afterwards, the master's voice completely broke Ye Tan's doubts.

    That "Master" is really too soft, and it can easily make people have some bad associations.

    "Master, let's go quickly! The living conditions here are so bad, you don't need to take those things. When you go back, give me the materials, and I'll give you better ones." Des said with a smile.