Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Just like what his father said, Ye Tan didn't inform Des, but Des still got the news, and dressed in a dignified appearance, he really came.

    Today's Des is wearing a black suit, his hair is combed slickly, revealing a smooth forehead, the childishness on his face has faded a little, and he looks a bit grown-up.

    Ye Tan was even a little shocked.

    The current Desi, apart from his occupation and appearance, is more and more developing in the direction of his previous life.

    When Des saw Ye Tan, he came over with a smile, held up the wine glass in his hand, and showed a shy smile, which actually calmed Ye Tan's heart.

    This is what she is most familiar with.

    Ye Tan hid in a corner and looked at Des.

    He seemed to have never drank wine before, and he seemed to like it very much, drinking one glass after another, pouring it into his mouth vigorously.

    A little purple-red liquid overflowed from the corner of Des's mouth, which complemented his abnormally white complexion and brought a little color/gas.

    The consequence of this is that Desi is drunk.

    The blush spread a little bit, his steps were a little staggering, and he had to hold on to things around him to maintain his balance.

    He walked all the way to the guest room.

    Ye Tan was worried that he could not find the place, so he followed him all the way.

    The door of the room was pushed open, and before Des even had time to close it, he fell headfirst on the bed.

    Ye Tan originally wanted to close the door so that he could rest better.

    But as soon as she entered the room, she smelled a strange but familiar smell.

    In the bouquet of grapes, there is another heavier aroma, which is also bouquet, but obviously more domineering.

    ——Des's pheromone.

    At this moment, Des was lying on the bed, tossing and turning, the corners of his clothes rubbing against the sheets, making rustling noises.

    He gritted his teeth.

    Immediately afterwards, thin and broken voices came from his mouth, vaguely saying "I like you", "wait for me and so on".

    Ye Tan: "..."

    Des has someone he likes?

    Her brain began to work continuously.

    Des is a very good person, no matter how you look at it, he will definitely not easily abandon his lover, grab someone he likes, and then find a way...Use her to control Des.

    Ye Tan doesn't believe that so-called feelings can control a person, but it's always good to have an extra layer of assurance.

    Reason drives her to think this way, but emotion makes Ye Tan's heart a little sour.

    She remembered that Des had never liked anyone in her previous life, and that was the case until her death.

    Ye Tan attributed that weird feeling to the very different plot development in the previous life and this life, as well as the gradually out-of-control emotions.

    "Help me, it's so uncomfortable." Des's eyes were closed tightly, breathing quickly, "Hurry up."

    Dess has reached the estrus period.