Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    After Yetan and Desi got married, there was no so-called discord. I thought that both of them had tough personalities. If sparks touch sparks, either I will burn you, or you will hit me.

    Everything is developing in an orderly manner.

    Relying on her excellent resume, Yetan successfully stood in the position she dreamed of. She didn't have to sit obediently next to Ashley in the name of Ashley's wife like she did in her previous life.

    Only Ye Tan knows that he is not really well-behaved.

    But what does that matter?

    At least put it on.

    But now, Ye Tan is sitting in front of the conference table, and the label on it is not Mrs. So-and-so, Miss So-and-so, but the simplest two words - Ye Tan.

    The production of this card is even a little rough.

    But this does not prevent Ye Tan from liking it at all.

    "We promised to stop the war, but at the same time, I think both sides should take a step back and make some small concessions, for example, here, there...we need these places to provide us with enough food."

    Ye Tan watched With one glance, he couldn't help but burn with anger.

    The places that the Zerg called for were the most affluent. I don't know if it was intentional. Some places were especially close to the center of the capital.

    Ye Tan held back his anger.

    "Is it because we have made too many concessions? There is nothing else to say, but here... No, absolutely not." A person who seemed to have a lot of qualifications stood up.

    He has a gray beard and loose skin, but it can be clearly seen that he has been well maintained, and there is a faint fragrance from his fingertips. It is probably rose essential oil, jasmine essential oil or the like.

    ——Well, he is a pampered aristocrat, such a nobleman wishes to have fewer wars, spend the remaining money on eating, drinking and having fun, and build a bigger palace. What does the life and death of ordinary people have to do with them?

    Not only that, many nobles began to respond one after another, only a few generals who climbed out of the battlefield and the flesh and blood of the dead began to have a commotion of dissatisfaction.

    Ye Tan continued to hold back her breath, but she brought her fist under the table, and the fist was clenched tighter, with blue veins bulging on it.

    Finally, Yetan couldn't bear it anymore, got up and said: "Sir, this time I am not here to discuss these matters, but for the friendly exchanges between our two races."

    As if showing off, Yetan took out the A little robot.

    Like a humble model.

    The Zerg on the opposite side flickered their compound eyes and sneered, "That's it? That's it? Is this a decoration? From the perspective of a decoration, the details are not subtle enough and need to be improved."

    A pair of huge wings rattled The ground made a loud noise, and gusts of wind arose, trying to knock Yetan to the ground, together with the gadget beside her.

    did not succeed.

    On the contrary, the little robot seemed to have life, with its eyes rolling drippingly, and walked in front of the Zerg with stiff legs.