Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    A huge force hit Ashley's shoulder, and a warm current surged in his mouth, hot, with a fishy-sweet taste.

    Ashley couldn't bear it anymore, he fell to the ground with a bang, his heavy body lying on the ground, his ears buzzing, but for the sake of dignity, he stood up with force.

    He saw behind him a mecha that was a circle smaller than in front of him.     With grim eyes, Ashley yelled: "Instructor, he... he didn't follow the rules, two ,

    he brought two mechas!"

Then he saw a large shadow covering the top of his head, covering his whole body tightly. Ashley, who was in it, was breathing heavily, and stared at Des with both eyes.

    It was an uncomfortable situation, but Ashley didn't feel uncomfortable, on the contrary, there was a secret smile on the corner of his mouth.

    Only one person with one mecha is allowed here, and it is absolutely not allowed to bring two mechas up, so...he won.

    No, he should have won.

    A person like Des, no matter in his previous life or in this life, cannot be compared with him.

    Except for some who are not so clear-headed, for example...

    the most palpitating name slowly emerges in my mind.

    The referee used props to break open the protective cover, walked to Ashley's side, and helped him up.

    How miserable!

    The person in the hand is like a fallen leaf, with a light pinch, the whole leaf and the whole person will be shattered into a piece of powder, and then disappear into the air.

    But... the referee thought to himself.

    The blow just now was obviously slowed down, so it wouldn't cause such a result.

    Could it be that the proud son of the Mecha Academy has such a weak body?

    In order to stabilize people's hearts, Ashley's real situation has not been spread out. In everyone's mind, he is still the proud son of heaven, and he can do whatever he wants.

    The halo of "genius" in his eyes was shattered, and the referee's voice couldn't help but become colder, "Are you kidding, there are not two mechas, only one."

    Ashley grabbed the referee's hand, as if pulling a life-saving straw, "Why? Maybe, look..."

    The mecha that injured Ashley was lying not far away, the fuselage showed a kind of radiant black, it was very hard at first glance, and it looked extremely textured.

    Its workmanship is very exquisite, and the details are very meticulous, but it is much smaller than the normal mech, there is no extra space to set up the control room, and there is no place to accommodate people.

    Seeing this, Ashley yelled without giving up: "This is definitely controlled by someone, and it might be a dwarf." A

    dwarf refers to a person who is a circle smaller than ordinary people. , is an excellent weapon, of course, "useful" is usually attached to "rare", and dwarves are also very rare on this continent.

    The more Ashley thought about it, the more he felt that his thoughts were correct, and he said over and over again: "Yes, that's right, only a dwarf can enter such a small space..."

    Ashley still clung to the referee, Xu Xu chattering.

    The referee frowned upon hearing this.