Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    For the next few days, Ye Tan was still very worried.

    She is the only alpha among the contestants, but Ye Tan was differentiated later, her ability is destined to be inferior to those natural alphas, and she is naturally weak in manipulating mechs.

    In order to ensure the enjoyment of the competition, the organizer will deliberately choose the competition venue in an open space, and use various stimulating activities to attract the viewing rate.

    It is said that it is a competition, but under the evolution of thousands of years, it has become a very standard commercial activity.

    There are people who are dedicated to contracting, and they will also attract some businessmen who want to advertise their products. There are scattered gambling games below... All kinds of small and small money, added together, is not a sum small amount.

    And due to the unique appreciation of the game, the ratings are generally not too bad.

    Anyway, it's a win-win deal.

    Des saw what Ye Tan was thinking, and put his hand on her shoulder when he passed by one time: "It's okay, anyway, what we want is to push something out, not to win."

    That's what it said Yes, but Ye Tan remained silent.

    "For money... I have this thing, and I'll give it to you."

    Yetan's eyebrows twitched suddenly: "I warn you, you can't do things that violate laws and regulations."

    Des nodded as if coping, with a smile on his lips A faint smile.

    In his previous life, he could do whatever he wanted to make money, whatever was fun, and whatever was exciting.

    In this life, even if I don't worry about it, there are people behind me after all. Once something happens to me, the people behind him will inevitably be implicated.

    He had to make sure he was safe.

    "Everyone, audience, good afternoon! Today is a very special festival because——"

    Speaking of which, the host deliberately sold a pass, pushing the atmosphere of the scene to its peak.

    "Because, this is a day when I have work and food to eat." The

    host held the microphone, and accompanied by a burst of strange music, a handsome man appeared in front of everyone.

    He is one of the most famous hosts here. Typhoon is humorous and adaptable quickly. Naturally, his appearance fee is not cheap.

    Des and his group occupied the best place with the widest view, and the rest place was reserved for the Mech Academy.

    The position occupied by Yetan is the best. The air conditioner is fully turned on, but she avoids her lightly. In front of him is a small wooden table. The space is not big, but it is enough to place some delicate small fruits. refreshments.

    Ashley on the side also saw all this, and a burst of anger surged in his heart.

    In the past few days, his health has not been very good, even his temper has become very bad, and he has started to speak with guns and sticks. He doesn't know if he is complaining about the so-called heaven, or something else.

    Maybe it's a bit of both.

    Fortunately, Ashley's strength is very good, and others dare not say anything about it, so they can only bear it silently.