Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    And now, this feeling is spreading again.

    The cold spread from the soles of the feet to all parts of the body, especially the brain, causing dizziness one after another.

    Ashley cheered up: "So, you are the boss here?"

    Des raised his head: "Yes, what's the matter?"

    "I think, no matter what, we should treat each other fairly..." Ashley took on a preaching tone and began to press continuously.

    Des's pretty brows frowned slightly, "I don't."

    In fact, the positions are almost the same, but the place occupied by Yetan is particularly good, the temperature is neither high nor low, neither hot nor cold, and the view is wide.

    Ashley pretended not to hear what Des said, and even walked up on his own, trying to occupy the place that originally belonged to Ye Tan.

    Of course Des didn't do it.

    Using the little power in his hands to leave the best things to the people he likes is a little bit of selfishness that belongs to Des, but now, suddenly there is a blind person who wants to destroy this.

    Des was a little unhappy, and there was a bit of hostility between his brows.

    "I arrange the best for the person I like, what's wrong with this? Is there something wrong?" Des still tried his best to maintain his handsome appearance, but the anger in his eyes was as real as it was.

    Seeing this, Yetan hurriedly lowered her head, but the faint redness in her ears betrayed the truest thoughts in her heart.

    She is shy.

    Des, on the other hand, restrained all his sharpness and stood obediently beside Yetan.

    The two have a very similar aura, and the scene together is as beautiful as a painting, which is pleasing to the eye.

    Ashley clenched his hands by his side into fists, his eyes were a little red, and he looked at the two people motionlessly.

    He read it right, he actually saw shyness on Ye Tan's face.

    ——It is the expression of a girl who is in love for the first time, when she faces the person she likes.

    Ashley thought about her previous life again.

    The way Yetan looked at him was like a pool of spring water, neither sad nor happy, calm and indifferent, and Ashley couldn't even see any superfluous emotions in it.

    She doesn't like herself.

    Just the obvious.

    In her previous life, Ye Tan was just an Omega. It stands to reason that there would be a lot of Omega tenderness in her body, but Ashley had never seen it.

    What I didn't see in my previous life, I saw in this life.

    Just like what I didn't get in my previous life, but was pocketed by others.

    ... The

    sound of pounding heartbeat is urgent.

    Countless voices around the ears were amplified, and all of them were poured into the ears.

    There was a blank in my head.

    He wants to take medicine.

    The medicine was placed in a small cloth bag that he carried with him.