Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Ashley was dissatisfied, but the person who made him dissatisfied was always outside and never came back, and he didn't know where to vent his anger.

    He snorted coldly, and slammed the door shut, accompanied by the hissing wind, looking extremely terrifying.

    He closed the door, bowed his head and went about his business.

    The announcement of the list is as follows:

    1.alpha###

    2.alpha###

    3.alpha Yetan

    ...

    13.alpha Ashley

    ...

    Yetan took the piece of paper and looked at it over and over for a long, long time. All of them were people she didn't know, but at the back, those familiar names gradually appeared in her field of vision.

    Everyone she knew was on the list.

    Wait...one more.

    Ye Tan's fingers pressed hard and continued to flip down.

    She searched many times, but she still didn't see Eri's name. She saw Seriousness, Ashley, and the beta named Mingyi...but she didn't see Eri's, or any Omega of.

    Not only that, the list is full of alphas, occasionally a few betas are mixed in, very conspicuous.

    Ye Tan lowered his face.

    Dissatisfaction was written all over his face.

    This time, Ye Tan performed exceptionally well, and her ranking was quite high. It was something to be happy about, but she couldn't be happy at all.

    Looking at the list, she clenched her hands tighter and tighter, with veins all over them, and her breathing gradually became heavier.

    She has been supervising Eri. Although studying in a short period of time will not allow him to get a good grade, it is definitely more than enough to pass this exam.

    But now...

    Ye Tan glanced again and saw a very familiar name.

    My father once told Ye Tan repeatedly, don't learn from him, skip school every day, don't do your job properly, and don't go to places you shouldn't go.

    In general, to sum it up, he is a person who is proficient in eating, drinking, whoring/gambling, and the only thing he can sell is his alpha status.

    He even entered?

    Although the ranking is very low, it is even sandwiched between the last two betas.

    impossible! ! !

    Absolutely impossible.

    At the first moment, Ye Tan wanted to go to Teacher Han to check the situation, but Teacher Han's response was also very simple.

    "I've seen it. The classmate you mentioned is very good, and his grades are up to standard, but..."

    At this point, Teacher Han deliberately paused, as if preparing for Ye Tan.

    Ye Tan's heart suddenly tightened.

    Immediately afterwards, a feeling of resentment surged up instantly.

    After a long time, Teacher Han slowly said: "He is an Omega, and everyone is against it except me!"

    Teacher Han is a beta. Back then, he also relied on more efforts and super talent to get to where he is today. At this point, no one understands better than him how painful it is to be made things difficult for and tortured by those people, and how uncomfortable it is to keep stepping forward under pressure.