Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Ye Tan stood at the highest point, looking down from above.

    Everyone's expressions were clearly displayed in front of her eyes.

    Mrs. A and Mrs. B got together and chatted quietly. Mrs. C tried hard to integrate into their small group, but she couldn't find a way, with a dazed and embarrassed expression on her face.

    Ye Tan knew the reason.

    Mrs. A and Mrs. B are both omega, but Mrs. C is the only one who is a beta, the most common and common existence in this world. It is normal for Omega to despise betas.

    Why bother?

    Seeing this, Ye Tan smiled mockingly.

    It is ridiculous to use one's birth to determine something.

    A person's knowledge, a person's cultivation, and a person's ambition are not things that can be determined by a simple second gender.

    Father coughed twice, cleared his throat, and his voice was deliberately controlled to be the loudest.

    "My daughter split up not long ago and became an alpha."

    The people present were in an uproar.

    differentiation? !

    The differentiation of an Omega into an alpha is a rare event. Looking at the long years, such an event will never exceed a slap in the face.

    And...every case shows one thing: Omega differentiated into alpha, its own ability is far lower than that of an ordinary alpha.

    This is a fact known to all.

    The people below said in a low voice: "How about when you were an Omega?"

    At least at that time, Ye Tan was still a fragrant momo in the eyes of countless people, an Omega with his own wealth, but now, it is better than an Omega. The trash is just better.

    Under the stage, the noble ladies either showed contemptuous or regretful expressions on their faces.

    It's a pity that those statuses, as well as money, cannot belong to Yetan's alpha husband. There is a high probability that it will be collected by Yetan himself.

    The noble ladies showed a lack of interest.

    The atmosphere on the field suddenly became much more depressed.

    "It's not as good as... But this lady, I really like the way I am now, even the most useless alpha."

    Ye Tan spoke calmly, with a slow tone.

    "I know, in the eyes of everyone, I am very incompetent as an Omega. I like to wear long pants and long sleeves all day long, running around in places that don't belong to me, instead of staying at home like other Omegas. , wearing a gorgeous long dress, learning flower arranging, housework and other courses, I disdain this." The

    rustling voice was endless.

    But Yetan didn't care about this at all. She knew that these words were not for them, but for herself.

    "I will prove to everyone that I am capable."

    Ye Tan jumped off the high platform as soon as he stopped speaking, and left without staying here too long.

    Her back was very straight, and her steps were unhurried and very regular.

    In a corner, Ashley clenched her fists tightly, her eyes turned white after hearing the above news.

    Suddenly, he stretched out his hand, grabbed Eri's shoulder, and shook desperately, his eyes were already occupied by a piece of red that lost his reason.

    "Have you heard? Ye Tan is..."

    It seemed that he still couldn't believe it.

    Ari was ecstatic in his heart, but he said calmly on his face: "It's an alpha."

    Alpha.

    Even if it is a very useless alpha, there is a possibility between them to some extent.

    And...

    Eri's mind once again showed Yetan driving the mecha.

    Her white and weak arms were pressed against the console, her eyes were fixed on the road ahead, and a little bit of sweat gradually appeared on her arms. At that time, all her attention was focused on that small world between.

    Could such Ye Tan be the most useless alpha in others' mouths?

    Eri was in a daze for a moment, and his eyes returned to Ashley.

    He looked flustered, with tears in his eyes, and his whole body was trembling unbelievably.

    "Eri, you are the most important person to me, you won't leave me, will you?"

    Ashley looked up, meeting Eri's eyes.

    Eri turned his head in disgust, "Everyone will not be with someone for the rest of their lives." He

    whispered in his heart: It's started, you're planning to start oppressing me.

    Very tactfully refused.

    Eri said again: "I have something to do, I have to go first. Also, from now on, we must clarify our responsibilities, housework, one day per person, and whoever earns the money will spend it. Don't always steal from me." Nutrient solution."

    Ashley looked shocked: "What are you talking about? I grew up with you, you tell me this? I'm going to take the entrance examination for Mecha Academy, and I need to spend time reviewing, But you want me to do housework and earn money? Eri, please clarify your priorities, okay? When I am admitted to Mech Academy, I will have a decent job. At that time, I will definitely not forget Yours."     Ashley originally thought that Eri was just dazzled by the flickering lights for a while, and would wake up after a while, after all, Eri really had nothing to say to himself in the previous life.

    Although they were poor, Eri used almost all the resources he could get on himself.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Sorry, I have been waiting for a long time